Pitchforks and Torches (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lawyer thrown in Jail By Judge for Advising His Client of Their Fifth Amendment Rights

A few miles south down in Hudsonville, a budding lawyer discovered the power of the law when he advised his client to exert their right to…

Started by XLFD

9 May 1, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Mute Swans: Invasive or Inoffensive?

About 20 people were interested enough in mute swans on Hamlin Lake to attend an informational meeting about possible controls on the invas…

Started by XLFD

6 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Rebel Without a Badge

I know this person who got a bad rap from his local City Hall.  He had worked on the local fire department for years.  He was accused of an…

Started by XLFD

44 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Pepper Farmer

General Demoted for lavish spending

http://news.yahoo.com/general-demoted-lavish-travel-spending-035724315.html Wow - I'm glad this is how my taxes are being spent. Who ever a…

Started by Lisa O'Brien

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Willy

Florida Felony Factory

A new member joined this morning and offered a link to the Citrus County Cover-Up, the story of a person who appears to have been manufactu…

Started by XLFD

1 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Willy

County Commission Races: Guest Voter's Guide

I generally don't ascribe to one-issue voting, but sometimes that one issue overrides all the others because of the enormity of it all.  As…

Started by XLFD

3 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Rural Michigan Girl Reports Corruption in the Big Citi

Sherry Hunt grew up fishing and hunting mushrooms in the backwoods of Michigan.  She started out small, processing loans in Alaska back in…

Started by XLFD

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Willy

Wayland's Dan Miller: Small Town Hero

Prologue I recently asked the City of Wayland for the personnel records of Former Police Chief/Current Fire Deputy Chief Dan Miller.  In th…

Started by XLFD

118 May 28, 2012
Reply by XWPD

City of Wayland FOIA Follies

I had the feeling that the City Hall of Wayland was messed up after all the turbulence involving their City Manager swinging gate and the d…

Started by XLFD

31 May 18, 2012
Reply by Eastwick

Wayland Police Chief Dan Miller is Fired

WAYLAND -- Police Chief Dan Miller, suspended since early January from his long-time job, was told Thursday that he violated city policy 32…

Started by XLFD

107 May 18, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service