Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upcoming Ludington Elections

From yesterday's Ludington Daily News:   Ludington elections Three city council seats contested LDN Staff - Wednesday, May 11, 2011 Ludingt…

Started by Eve Alone

39 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Alaina Giordano Should Not Lose Her Kids Because She Has Breast Cancer

"Alaina Giordano, a loving and devoted mother, lost custody of her children at the beginning of May, 2011 due to the fact that she has canc…

Started by Sweater Cows!

5 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Eve Alone

Mainstream Medi- Ad Nauseum

This week the rampant protests that have shaken many of the world's governments to their foundations reached a new fever pitch in Spain whe…

Started by XLFD

3 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by easymoney

DNC chairwoman supports U.S. auto industry so much she owns a Japanese car

Here's another fine example of some politician thinking the common person should do as they say, not as they do. When will they learn?…

Started by Dave

4 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Mayor made a nice speach at dog park grand opening.

He even referred (in a politically tactful) way to the park having opposition(not that word though) and how the Dog park is in line with wh…

Started by Sweater Cows!

8 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Willy

Bill Nye: The Dumb Science Guy

The more I see this guy on Fox and MSNBC, the less seriously I take him. Nye appeared on Fox last week talking about the recent outbreaks o…

Started by Dave

3 May 30, 2011
Reply by XLFD

The Obama Administration... Most. Petty. Administration. Ever!

Just when you think our beloved administration couldn't get any more petty then what it is already, they amaze us with doing something even…

Started by Dave

11 May 29, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Help bring Federal Law in line with State Law

It’s not often that three bills related to medical marijuana are introduced in Congress on the same day. In fact, it has never happened i…

Started by Sweater Cows!

4 May 26, 2011
Reply by XLFD

When is the next County Commish re/election?

I have been thinking about running for years but not sure I could un-seat Tom Posma, He's been on there for years and a lot of people know…

Started by Sweater Cows!

5 May 25, 2011
Reply by easymoney

HHS approves 200 more new healthcare reform waivers

If Obamacare is so awesome, why does ANYONE need a waiver to get out of any part of it... specially all those unions. Obamacare is a piece…

Started by Dave

7 May 25, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service