Torch Light (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday Max!

Today is Max's... ummm... 30th birthday (ok, I'm probably a few years off... I'm just trying to be nice)... Hope you have a great birthday!

Started by Dave

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Civics Lessons and a Visit to the City Hall

Today, 4-25-2011, City Hall was packed at its unusual matinee session at 1 PM .  It wasn't because they made a decision on who was the new…

Started by XLFD

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by XLFD

So who's newspapers are more honest? Birther issue still an issue

http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm   Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama,…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

19 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by easymoney

How low will the far left go?

Turns out pretty low.... although I don't think to many will be surprised. A far left blogger, Wonkette, had posted on her site some commen…

Started by Dave

6 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Willy

Mexico wants to sue U.S. gun makers

Maybe if Mexico did a better job on their border, there wouldn't be guns coming in. Of course it would help if the ATF wasn't actually runn…

Started by Dave

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Motorcycle Road Testing

Just curious if anyone knows of any place that does the Motorcycle Road Test here locally? I've been riding for years now with my T.I.P. wi…

Started by Bill "Harley" Fay

15 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Bill "Harley" Fay

O'bama's fund raising dinner in S.F.

At a fund raising dinner in San Fransisco, Mr. O'bama, he's not my president, made the following statement. Whether you came here on a slav…

Started by easymoney

14 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by easymoney

State of MI wasteful spending

I got a notice in the mail. IT had two pieces of paper,they had ink on them also. They mailed them to every vehicle dealer in the state who…

Started by Sweater Cows!

6 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by easymoney

I Wanna Be a Cowncilor

With the discovery of Brent Scott's early retirement from the Ludington City Council, the knowledge that Mayor John Henderson is lookin…

Started by XLFD

21 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by XLFD

The Potential Government Shutdown

I love how certain parties are trying to blame one another about what could be a shutdown of the government... in particular, the democrats…

Started by Dave

26 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service