Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Chevy Volt... maybe not such a great thing

Not exactly a glowing review of GM's prized new electric/hybrid car. It is noted at the end of the article that their studies are not compl…

Started by Dave

3 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Baby Joseph and Canadian health care

By now, most of you have probably heard about the case in Canada where the parents of a baby with a terminal affliction are in a fight with…

Started by Dave

9 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Dave

Is it just me or does it seem like Democrats are on the run of late?

I don't think the democrats are helping themselves with all the shenanigans they have been up to lately... namely the leaving town or the s…

Started by Dave

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Is High Speed Rail A Good Idea?

No. While George Will in the story below makes some great points as far as the financial part of things go, he missed a few other points to…

Started by Dave

2 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Dave

"Racist" Tea Party picks black guy in straw poll

It's funny how such a racist group of people as the Tea Party is suggested to be can select a black gentleman to be a potential presidentia…

Started by Dave

5 Feb 28, 2011

Harvard Law School profs think Obama is wrong on DOMA

Regardless on how we differ on the subject of gay marriage.. some support, some don't, some are indifferent.. DOMA is a law on the books an…

Started by Dave

1 Feb 28, 2011

Welcome new members

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome John streeter to the forum.   Feel free to post, or add a discussion, if you don't see anyt…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

12 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

One thing I don't like about this site

When reading a multi page thread and you get to the bottom of say page 3 you have to scroll back up to get to the 'forum' tab to go back to…

Started by Sweater Cows!

9 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Stupid decisions by the courts

The Supreme Court just ruled a family could sue Mazda over the death of a family member because Mazda did not install shoulder/lap belts in…

Started by Lisa O'Brien

25 Feb 24, 2011

Hope for the Ludington Daily News?

I rarely seem to agree with LDN editorials (or understand their point), but today I made an exception.  In a piece called "Time to End Pres…

Started by XLFD

5 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service