Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bias in the media

Everyone does it... if your a news organization, you at some point have shown some sort of bias one way or another. Sometimes its pretty ob…

Started by Dave

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

What to do about these idiot Democrats

The House passed the Dream Act which would allow any illegal under the age of 30 to be granted citizenship because their illegal mommy and…

Started by Willy

30 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by masonco

Big Companies, Unions win health care waivers

So after all the hub bub they went through with the health care reform bill, now it seems that big business and unions will be benefiting b…

Started by Dave

1 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Silly Sayings

Some of the standard sayings that get passed around can be downright silly but a lot of folks believe they are true. For instance the sayin…

Started by Willy

8 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

The Blackmailer's Paradox

Not long ago, Nobel Prize winner Robert Aumann presented an interesting scenario dealing with the mathematical concept of Gaming Theory and…

Started by XLFD

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

My new hobby

Check this out. ">

Started by Sweater Cows!

4 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

The owner of Wikileaks is.....

A spineless turd.When you put innocent lives at risk for some self satisfying agenda that isn't yours to take to begin with and threaten to…

Started by Dave

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Anti-earmark Tea Party Caucus takes $1 billion in earmarks

While a few of the Tea Party Caucus lived up to their pledge to not take any earmarks, it seems a majority of them asked for earmarks. I su…

Started by Dave

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Feds Warrantlessly Tracking Americans’ Credit Cards in Real Time

Wasn't there a bunch of stuff said about Bush taking all our rights away? Wonder what those same people would say about the Obama administr…

Started by Dave

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Willy

Welcome Pete!!

Hi Pete..As I rummaged through the various links of discussions here I saw an old foe of mine Pete Graham. Welcome to the forum and glad yo…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Pete Graham

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service