Torch Light (1,885)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

" Turn about is UNFAIR play"

X A new issue for you to dive into... Muskegan County just announced a huge grant from the state to buy up land to develop parks etc. The g…

Started by Lake Lady

5 Nov 10, 2020
Reply by Willy

Ludington Voter's Guide, November 2020

Election Day is coming up quick on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and unlike any previous election, there has already been several tens of milli…

Started by XLFD

5 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by XLFD

Thankful for an Early Christmas Present on Halloween

Thumbing through today's mail I found an abnormally-sized letter from Consumer's Energy promising me some good news on the outside of the e…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by XLFD

Gone West

I've been watching the four seasons of Wild, Wild West on video over the last month or so, catching the adventures of secret service agent…

Started by XLFD

17 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Willy

Permits? Permits? We don't need no stinkin' Permits.

See they filled in the marshy areas by the splash pad.  Maybe the permit for this was piggybacked with the discharge permit.

Started by shinblind

11 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Willy

THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT YOUR GRANDPARENTS PARTY

Yes, The Democratic Party’s Job Is to Destroy America In Favor Of China’s Interests… "A few years ago I [Tim Bolen] traced Hillary Clinto…

Started by Willy

7 Oct 31, 2020
Reply by shinblind

The Center for Voter Information, and Misinformation

Lionel Dripps (seen left) sent me a letter.  He has been writing a lot of letters this year to people all over the country, perhaps millio…

Started by XLFD

4 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by XLFD

Why Republicans Should Not Vote by Mail

The author fully realizes that voting by absentee ballot is a necessity for many voters, such as those who may be serving in the armed forc…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by XLFD

Brownfield Blues

When Strong Town's civil engineer Charles Marohn visited Ludington earlier this year, he made quite an impression on city leaders, and on m…

Started by XLFD

2 Oct 15, 2020
Reply by XLFD

Unedited footage from last presidential debate!

Seems about right ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5P5eQiKNQs

Started by Dave

2 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2021   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service