Torch Light (1,624)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accountability is dead...

Michigan politician dies of apparent suicide after 2nd DUI arrest...  5915CONNECTTWEET 58LINKEDINEMAILMORE LANSING — A state representativ…

Started by John notdead Streeter

1 May 14
Reply by Willy

True definition of a Hero...

West Michigan man hailed as Hero for stopping global cyber attack. A massive worldwide cyber attack crippled computers worldwide in a black…

1 May 13
Reply by John notdead Streeter

Officer dies in Fatal crash

MSP: Speed not factor in fatal police crash NORTON SHORES, Mich. (WOOD) — Michigan State Police has released its preliminary findings on…

15 May 13
Reply by IHaveANotion

Two Scheme's with one stone.

Wouldn't something like this be  better use for the West End of Ludington Avenue than the current Scheme to turn it into a fudgie plaza?…

Started by shinblind

15 May 7
Reply by John notdead Streeter

Happy April 31st in Ludington

Everybody in Ludington knew something special was going to be happening this April when Mayor Holman proudly declared that April 10 to Apr…

Started by XLFD

10 May 2
Reply by shinblind

Local Climate Change Marchers in Denial

Mlive media and TV 9&10 have recently put out a couple of articles dealing with a bunch of Michigan residents heading to Washington DC…

Started by XLFD

6 Apr 29
Reply by Brad

Only in Ludville

You will not believe what just happened.. I pulled in to the Wesco to get some gas and a coffee 'n doughnut. When I walked up I noticed th…

Started by shinblind

3 Apr 24
Reply by Verdad

No Fee Parking

"...the Ludington City Council Parks Committee is now recommending the full council not pursue the idea." http://www.shorelinemedia.net/lu

Started by shinblind

9 Apr 23
Reply by AQUAMAN

3 out of 4 is Bad

ironic that 3 out of the 4 businesses nominated by the Ludington and Scottville Chamber of Commerce’s Business award operate in neither Lu…

Started by shinblind

4 Apr 23
Reply by AQUAMAN

Old Manton Man Mauled by Wexford Deputies

The statement at the TV 9&10 website paints a troubling picture of a 70 55 year old man and tells a story: A Manton man could be head…

Started by XLFD

14 Apr 22
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service