Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bogus Admission of Guilt in PM Township?

I was wondering if anyone else caught the Ludington daily news story in which the township Supervisor Jerry Bleau admits to "creating a bog…

Started by AnxiousGuy

3 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by AnxiousGuy

Brittney Griner and American oppression

I know this is an old story but if anyone is paying attention it clearly shows how absurd the Left truly is. Brittany Griner received milli…

Started by Willy

2 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Dave

The Real Kidnapping Plot Against the Michigan Governor

Yesterday was the anniversary of what may have been a very dark time in Michigan history.  A credible attempt at holding Michigan's governo…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 10, 2022
Reply by XLFD

Tank Weekend

This weekend marked two anniversaries of notable tank events that have happened during my lifetime that have illustrated how tyranny can dr…

Started by XLFD

2 Jun 5, 2022
Reply by XLFD

Re: The Ludington Siren Lawsuit's Two Conundrums

One month ago, the City of Ludington settled a lawsuit filed by a veteran with PTSD who claimed that the siren located at Copeyon Park, wh…

Started by XLFD

7 Jun 3, 2022
Reply by AQUAMAN

Michael's Off the Avenue

Ludington lost a signature downtown building on the SE corner of Ludington Avenue and Rath Avenue today, demolished in order to make way fo…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Willy

Local Private School Grows, Grabs State Title for Creativity

A couple weeks ago, Michigan-based Bridge Magazine published an article titled:  "Michigan private school enrollment spikes amid discontent…

Started by XLFD

2 Mar 30, 2022
Reply by XLFD

War of the Roses: Veteran with PTSD Files Lawsuit with City of Ludington Over Siren

Eleven days ago, the Ludington City Council came out of a closed session and voted to have the city attorney negotiate the siren controvers…

Started by XLFD

16 Mar 29, 2022
Reply by Lake Lady

Car Washed and Pockets Cleaned

Spring is here and salty slush covers our cars.  Some of us prefer to get that nasty mess off before it erodes our vehicles like it does th…

Started by AnxiousGuy

6 Mar 15, 2022
Reply by XLFD

Protests in Michigan compared to Ontario

The protests in Canada are great for Democracy and for all freedom loving people everywhere and I hope Canadians will not give up until the…

Started by Willy

2 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service