Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire Station Location 201: Ludington Case Analysis

The notion of where to locate, or relocate a fire station for a given community generally only comes up once in someone's career as a publi…

Started by XLFD

2 May 28, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting May 18, 2015: Fire on the Edge of Town

This will be less of a review of what happened at the Ludington City Council's May 18, 2015 than what happened before and after the meeting…

Started by XLFD

9 May 23, 2015
Reply by Jasper

Fire Station Location 101

I apologize beforehand for this math-based article, and swear I will keep it at a level that requires no algebra and only the basics of ge…

Started by XLFD

3 May 21, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Hypocrisy in the Tall Grass

In the article Tall Grass, Easy Cash for City of Ludington in 2015, we saw that the change the Ludington City Council made in the tall gras…

Started by XLFD

10 May 21, 2015
Reply by Jasper

Bizarre Baby Death in White Cloud

One from this area could not help but notice the similarities between this case and the Baby Kate case.  A four month old female baby origi…

Started by XLFD

1 May 15, 2015
Reply by Willy

Oaths of Our (Ludington) Ancestors

On Monday May 11th, I had an appointment in the morning at the Ludington City Hall.  After hearing the city attorney effectively defend the…

Started by XLFD

5 May 14, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Scottville Main Street Crime

The TIF Thieves are Back in Town! According to the MCP's Chief Editor Rob Alway, the Scottville Downtown Development Authority (DDA) has…

Started by XLFD

3 May 13, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Sidearms, Searches and Secrets at Ludington Schools

I generally dance around problems with the local school district (LSD), because of having a young person serving their time there in an att…

Started by XLFD

2 May 12, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Downtown Developments, May 2015: Q's and Authorities

An underreported aspect of the Ludington scene is the actions of the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) also known as the Downtown Luding…

Started by XLFD

12 May 8, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Oakley, Village of 300 People, Goes From 100 Police Officers to None

At the Ludington Torch we have been focusing our fiery eye over at a situation over in Saginaw County involving a village of 300 people hav…

Started by XLFD

7 May 7, 2015
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service