Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington City Council April 13, 2015: A Tribute to Things Not Done

Denials and Other Business The headlines and stories of the City of Ludington Daily News on Tuesday indicated that the main stories out of…

Started by XLFD

12 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by stump

Ludington Officials: Civil Rights Laws Need Not Apply Here

Perhaps you wondered what the latest project the Ludington City Attorneys (a group nearly 60 strong) have spent their time on while being p…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Willy

Proselytizing in the Hart School System

You may have heard about the Michigan Association of Civil Rights Activists (MACRA) take a stand against the Dewey Hill Cross in Grand Have…

Started by XLFD

5 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Darrell Finstermacher: A Trashy Reception

"Put Our Name in a Hat" Sally Reed, a delightful LASD teacher, had just thanked the City Council in the public comment for allowing her to…

Started by XLFD

13 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ten Reasons Why John Shay Should be Fired

I must admit to believing in my heart and brain that everyday and any day is a  But rarely do I emphasize such things at city council me…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Leaders Pledge Full Transparency of Records

At the March 23, 2015 City Council meeting an interesting thing happened when they got to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) appeal tha…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Tall Grass, Easy Cash for City of Ludington in 2015

Noxious Weed Notices Put Out, Nobody Notices Earlier this year, the city council tampered with a city ordinance that dealt with tall grass…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by shinblind

Suspicious Death, Then Not, Reported in Hamlin Township

The Mason County Press reported in an article titled:  Detectives investigating suspicious death in Hamlin Detectives from Mason County…

Started by XLFD

11 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by stump

Wishing the Wishing Well Well

As of late this morning here is the latest details of a breaking story regarding a teenager driving a stolen truck into the Wishing Well, a…

Started by XLFD

11 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by stump

Ludington City Council Meeting March 23, 2015: Water Torture

The 80 minute long meeting of the March 23, 2015 for the Ludington City Council featured only two public comments lasting ten minutes alto…

Started by XLFD

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service