Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,902)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three Prosecutors Race for Circuit Court Judgeship in Mason County

The Good   First to enter the race for the 51st Circuit Court judge, being vacated by Judge Richard I Cooper, who is facing a forced reti…

Started by XLFD

26 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Illegal Seizure: A Bad Roll of the Dice

When your source of news is the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews), you almost have to expect there may be something they misreported,…

Started by XLFD

8 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Gus Macker 2014: Peripheral Issues

I am not a big fan of basketball, but if I was, I might catch a little more of the action that they have down at the Gus Macker 3-on-3 Bask…

Started by XLFD

6 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Willy

Sweetwater Holdings LLC to Buy Lot for $5000 in Sweetheart Fashion

On Monday night, June 23, 2014, the City Council of Ludington will most likely vote to sell the lot at 420 South James to a private limited…

Started by XLFD

9 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Big Force of Reserve Cops Terrorize Nearby Michigan County

From a recent article in the Barry County Newspaper The Hastings Banner  "... asked (Barry Township Supervisor Wesley) Kahler how many ful…

Started by XLFD

9 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Ludington's Downtown Blight Still Going Strong One Week Later

I took the camera out to seek whether the City of Ludington and its downtown Ludington partners had took any steps to correct the blight p…

Started by XLFD

17 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by wildfire

Michigan Punishing Itself With Over Correcting Its People

As 51st Circuit Court Judge Richard I. Cooper (in the background of the picture) wraps up his lengthy career as a jurist by getting even to…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Judge Cooper Shows Prosecutor Spaniola is Soft on Crime

With only two months before the primaries for deciding who will be the 51st Circuit Court Judge, an interesting happening occurred at the c…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Climate Change Statistical Tricks

Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.  -- Mark Twain One of the best tools of the trade of peddling junk science so as to m…

Started by XLFD

2 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Oceana Prosecutor Cracks Down on Trespassers

The Oceana County Assistant Prosecutor states "...remaining on property after being told by the owner or agent of the owner to leave said p…

Started by XLFD

6 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service