Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,905)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Chiefs are in the Play-Offs: Ludington Chiefs Go After a Rogue Flame

The Ludington City Council had a meeting tonight where I got up and gave my five minutes of public comment, which follows after the local n…

Started by XLFD

103 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by s.todd

Ludington City Council Meeting 3-24-2014: Vigillante Justice Transcripted

I figured there needed to be a full transcript of what took place at the March 24, 2014 meeting, because it seems to be confusing to a lot…

Started by XLFD

9 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Two Jokes About the Ludington Water Tower Contracts, One Funny, One Not

Three contractors are bidding to paint the two water towers in Ludington.  City Manager John Shay interviews representatives from each of t…

Started by XLFD

1 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

COLDNews: Personal Attacks are Acceptable; Criticism Isn't

Tonight's City of Ludington Daily News editorial, written by the triumvirate of Jeffrey Evans, Steve Begnoche, and Patsi Klevorn (the lady…

Started by XLFD

29 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by EyeOnLudington

An Open Letter to Ludington Police Chief Barnett on Public Safety: Golf Carts on Streets

Chief Barnett,   Over the Gus Macker weekend, I saw a variety of people using golf carts and other off-the-road vehicles in the Ludington a…

Started by XLFD

31 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Today I Witnessed a Rape...

I was out riding my bicycle on this nice October day by the residence of a lady I know.  She is beautiful, yet simple; she is the ward of a…

Started by XLFD

198 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

City Council Meeting 9-24-2012: Psycho Stares, Crocodile Tears, and the Usual

It was a rather eventful night at the Ludington City Council on 9-24-2012.  The usual opening occurred followed by the public comment perio…

Started by XLFD

104 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by EyeOnLudington

Ludington City Government: They See You Poo in Public

I found a whole lot of surveillance cameras this last week in Ludington public restrooms, fourteen total, twelve hidden.  I would not be su…

Started by XLFD

83 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by tommywhite

Michigan DNR Gone Wild: Farmer Baker Protects His Herd from the Wolves

Pork Futures   Back in April of 2012, an issue came up where the Michigan Department of Natural Resources (MI DNR) came down with some heav…

Started by XLFD

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by easymoney

Belding the Cat: Of Mice and Meg Mullendore

There is an old, short Aesop's Fable titled Belling the Cat, here is how it goes, with the moral to the story attached:                 …

Started by XLFD

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service