XLFD's Discussions (14,606)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"What disappoints me about the defense here, is that they know effectively who and wh…"

XLFD replied Oct 7, 2016 to Sean Phillips Murder Trial of Baby Kate: Day 2: Ariel Rises and Kim Sets

18 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"The Motion for Disqualification filed yesterday.  Read through it and see if you agr…"

XLFD replied Oct 6, 2016 to Attorney General Files Emergency Motion to Disqualify Judge Wadel from Phillips Murder Case

6 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Willy

"Grandstanding behavior by those who are destined to lose unless they get some judge…"

XLFD replied Oct 5, 2016 to Attorney General Files Emergency Motion to Disqualify Judge Wadel from Phillips Murder Case

6 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Willy

"Judge Wadel stays the course, despite a specious case from the Attorney General's Of…"

XLFD replied Oct 5, 2016 to Attorney General Files Emergency Motion to Disqualify Judge Wadel from Phillips Murder Case

6 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Willy

"Good catch, but that may have not been the only reason Ariel used a pronoun for him.…"

XLFD replied Oct 4, 2016 to Sean Phillips Murder Trial of Baby Kate: Day 1: Openings and Ariel

4 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks, Day 2 is in process, it will have videos as well."

XLFD replied Oct 2, 2016 to Sean Phillips Murder Trial of Baby Kate: Day 1: Openings and Ariel

4 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"I don't know how long you've been following this John, but I believe you are fairly…"

XLFD replied Oct 2, 2016 to The 'Impossible Murder' Confession of Sean Phillips

6 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Brad

"From previous Ariel testimony, she wasn't sure whether she secured it when she got o…"

XLFD replied Oct 2, 2016 to The 'Impossible Murder' Confession of Sean Phillips

6 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Brad

"What's the difference between a jellyfish and current Mason County court-appointed d…"

XLFD replied Mar 9, 2016 to State Supreme Court Rules Sean Phillips Must Stand Trial for Murder

3 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Willy

"Today it was reported in the City of Ludington Daily News that the state's appeal to…"

XLFD replied Jun 8, 2015 to Excess of Process: Wadel Rules, State Rues

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service