AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,942)

Discussions Replied To (4431) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like a huge bunch of BS to me, typical of the BS Council these days too. Deta…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 26 to The Sound of a False Claim About the Curfew Siren's Effectiveness

11 Apr 26
Reply by Willy

"Willy, I think that siren also reminds the parents and adults of the curfew too when…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 23 to The Sound of a False Claim About the Curfew Siren's Effectiveness

11 Apr 26
Reply by Willy

"I simply have to compliment you again X, just like FS said, thorough report, and fac…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 22 to The Sound of a False Claim About the Curfew Siren's Effectiveness

11 Apr 26
Reply by Willy

"Speaking of stupid: I heard someone on the radio the other day say something to this…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 20 to Ludington School Board Meetings, April 18, 2022: Closed Session and Closed Bidding

4 Apr 21
Reply by XLFD

"Thank you X for the update, 3 hrs.? "

AQUAMAN replied Apr 12 to Big Surprise?!

11 Apr 12
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I agree FS, lol. "

AQUAMAN replied Apr 10 to Big Surprise?!

11 Apr 12
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I totally agree LL. But, the course that all too many councilors keep repeating in t…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 9 to Big Surprise?!

11 Apr 12
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I don't think it's surprising this would reappear now. I was just talking to a guy a…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 8 to Big Surprise?!

11 Apr 12
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Good report X, glad someone is following up on this complaint issue. Notwithstanding…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 3 to Ludington Siren Lawsuit Plaintiffs Lose First Court Test

4 Apr 4
Reply by XLFD

"LOL WILLY, GOOD CARTOON FOR Ludville politicians."

AQUAMAN replied Apr 2 to Ludington City Council March 28, 2022: Unwritten Rules

2 Apr 2
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2022   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service