AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,949)

Discussions Replied To (4431) Replies Latest Activity

"I phoned Mary Nichols this afternoon to converse on this important matter. The Board…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 8, 2010 to No Assurance of Any Local Blow Jobs During or After Erection of Massive Structures

12 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"Through the years of attending some CC and MCBC meetings of importance, I've witness…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 8, 2010 to No Assurance of Any Local Blow Jobs During or After Erection of Massive Structures

12 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"Today the local WKLA noon news announced the MCBC will meet tonite at the Courthouse…"

12 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"Problem is, the zoning board and officials have made it impossible to even add a dog…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 8, 2010 to Mason County Gov't Sues Local Business Looking to Expand

25 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"If you ask me, MDOT makes quite a few bone-headed decisions on their own, w/o the MC…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 6, 2010 to Grumbling About Rumble Strips Along the PM Highway

19 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"It's this kind of story and situation of nitpicking that shows us exactly what the M…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 6, 2010 to Mason County Gov't Sues Local Business Looking to Expand

25 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I consider the Torchers a valid and important group of individuals making a strong s…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 6, 2010 to What's Happe-NING?

57 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"Kinda racey language for you two gals, isn't it? But it's cute anyhow."

AQUAMAN replied Jun 6, 2010 to No Assurance of Any Local Blow Jobs During or After Erection of Massive Structures

12 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by XLFD

"Maybe Robert England, from a movie named "A nightmare on main street, USA", filmed i…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 4, 2010 to welfare state? read this

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Dave, a few weeks ago or so Arnold did issue some boycotts against Az. by Cal.. I do…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 2, 2010 to H.S. GIRLS'S BASKETBALL: TECHNICAL FOUL??? OR JUST POLITICALLY CORRECT???????????????

31 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service