IHaveANotion's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not surprised even a little by your conclusion.  The city police do not seem to…"

IHaveANotion replied on Monday to Ludington's Own Russian Investigation

9 on Tuesday
Reply by XLFD

"Willy, I will agree to disagree with you.  I found the public depicting a sitting pr…"

IHaveANotion replied Jun 6 to Unbelievable

13 Jun 6
Reply by IHaveANotion

"LOL....I did say "unless it supported the continued confrontation of their BS." "

IHaveANotion replied Jun 6 to Manistee, Land of Milks and Homicide, Sued for Withheld Public Records

5 Jun 6
Reply by IHaveANotion

"But these are amazing men who have risen to their positions because of their commitm…"

IHaveANotion replied Jun 6 to Honor your local Police with Jail Time!

3 Jun 6
Reply by Verdad

"When Obama was the sitting president I saw many people holding large poster signs de…"

IHaveANotion replied Jun 6 to Unbelievable

13 Jun 6
Reply by IHaveANotion

"What I find even more disturbing is the 98 views to this post as compared to the 78…"

IHaveANotion replied Jun 5 to Unbelievable

13 Jun 6
Reply by IHaveANotion

""Dereliction of duty and attempts at public extortion" exactly.  After seeing how pu…"

IHaveANotion replied Jun 5 to Manistee, Land of Milks and Homicide, Sued for Withheld Public Records

5 Jun 6
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Now there are three women who have filed suits against Mike Morse for sexual assault…"

IHaveANotion replied May 26 to Geoffrey Fieger vs Mike Morse....wish I could sell tickets to this fight

5 May 26
Reply by XLFD

"Idealistic people are those who hold the vision (of better representation in this ca…"

IHaveANotion replied May 24 to Ludington City Council Meeting May 22, 2017: Flames and Games

15 May 25
Reply by XLFD

"Apparently corruption is profitable and there are those who lack integrity and are w…"

IHaveANotion replied May 23 to Ludington City Council Meeting May 22, 2017: Flames and Games

15 May 25
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service