IHaveANotion's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.fox25boston.com/news/hidden-camera-captures-nursing-aides-abusing-grandmo…"

IHaveANotion replied 1 hour ago to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

10 1 hour ago
Reply by IHaveANotion

"A news video nursing home staff treating a woman like this?   Please tell me this nu…"

IHaveANotion replied 7 hours ago to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

10 1 hour ago
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Details, it's going to be in the details on this one.  It is surely interesting how…"

IHaveANotion replied yesterday to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

10 1 hour ago
Reply by IHaveANotion

"An 83 year old man did not listen when he was told to go back to his vehicle, I look…"

IHaveANotion replied on Wednesday to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

10 1 hour ago
Reply by IHaveANotion

"An added comment.  I re-read my comment the other day and realized when I said I wou…"

IHaveANotion replied Mar 17 to Police Say Yield, I Say Stop

4 Mar 17
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Well put Willy. It takes a lot of time, dedication and research to do what XLFD does…"

IHaveANotion replied Mar 15 to A Day Without a Woman, a Story With a Nazi

7 Mar 15
Reply by XLFD

"Oh my....please don't bow....I have only recently needed to even know these resource…"

IHaveANotion replied Mar 12 to Old Manton Man Mauled by Wexford Deputies

9 Mar 12
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Mr. Davis is not listed as incarcerated with the Michigan Department of Corrections…"

9 Mar 12
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Has anyone tried contacting Mr. Leonard?  I wonder what he has to say."

9 Mar 12
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Human lives have become an expendable commodity.  A few lawyers and some mumbo jumbo…"

IHaveANotion replied Mar 12 to Grand Daddy Foia treasure!

8 Mar 12
Reply by John notdead Streeter

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service