IHaveANotion's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"error"

IHaveANotion replied on Saturday to Old Manton Man Mauled by Wexford Deputies

14 on Saturday
Reply by XLFD

"Given you are reporting so much information Deidre, I am concluding you got your inf…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 20 to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

73 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Deirdre, if you drink, it may be a good idea to have a few...maybe more.  I can go o…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 19 to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

73 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

"So basically they don't have an "Intelligence Division" there ay? "

IHaveANotion replied Apr 19 to Secret Paramilitary Maneuvers on Rowe Street

22 Apr 19
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Has anyone learned why the big guns showed up?  I was thinking if they knew who live…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 18 to Secret Paramilitary Maneuvers on Rowe Street

22 Apr 19
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Indeed XLFD! When people acknowledge their errors they actually get more respect ins…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 18 to Disorderly and Obstructive Behavior, Courtesy of Wexford County Deputy Eric Garland

5 Apr 18
Reply by IHaveANotion

"I think I've let them know...LOL.  Perhaps a bit obnoxiously...that happens sometime…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 18 to Disorderly and Obstructive Behavior, Courtesy of Wexford County Deputy Eric Garland

5 Apr 18
Reply by IHaveANotion

"How can it be that the police equipment has such failure rates?  I'm not buying it. …"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 17 to Disorderly and Obstructive Behavior, Courtesy of Wexford County Deputy Eric Garland

5 Apr 18
Reply by IHaveANotion

"I'm be embarrassed to say a prayer and evoke the idea of God or some higher consciou…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 16 to Ludington City Council Meeting April 10, 2017: Tree Pointers

20 Apr 16
Reply by Verdad Siempre

"I did not hear anyone say that Mr. Sevenski was ambushed and completely innocent of…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 16 to Ancient Seven-Ski Inn Owner Took Down by Trespassing Troopers

73 on Saturday
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service