Freedom Seeker's Discussions (1,191)

Discussions Replied To (1166) Replies Latest Activity

"Who else may have been in the park? Curiosity seekers, children disobeying signs or…"

Freedom Seeker replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"Was the Deer Kill notification, dates, place printed in LDN or MCP? I couldn't find…"

Freedom Seeker replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"The more I fume over this "Endangerment to Humans Deer Cull" by the City of Ludingto…"

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"Just looking at City website (with average time a citizen has to read and keep up on…"

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"Almost Unbelievable, the lack of Notice by DNR while shooting on public grounds outs…"

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"Too bad! I read the MCP article too--Alway seemed to be gloating more than average.…"

Freedom Seeker replied Feb 23 to As Community Celebrates Judge Wickens, Appeals Court Desecrates Legacy Ruling

4 Feb 23
Reply by XLFD

"Good News! Excellent work, X in getting COL to reconsider that mayor Barnett may hav…"

Freedom Seeker replied Feb 19 to Recall Against Mayor Barnett Withdrawn Following Disclosure that His Property Wouldn't be Used for Deer Cull

4 Feb 20
Reply by XLFD

"Regardless of the fog and your first kick of that bucket, the city can sit safely be…"

Freedom Seeker replied Feb 8 to One Rottan Appellee Spoils the Whole Burial

5 Feb 8
Reply by XLFD

"Just amazing what you have done and are doing, X. 10 p.m. threw me off upon first re…"

Freedom Seeker replied Feb 8 to One Rottan Appellee Spoils the Whole Burial

5 Feb 8
Reply by XLFD

"How funny--deer smarter than kids! Yes they are! I have observed deer not only wisel…"

Freedom Seeker replied Jan 11 to Are there really more deer in Michigan?

3 Jan 11
Reply by Freedom Seeker

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service