Verdad's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops .. sorry I hope I didn't break your cover X! I meant a sincere Thanks to you. G…"

Verdad replied 6 hours ago to Ludington City Council June 26, 2017 Meeting: A Council Diminished Thrice

7 4 hours ago
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Thank you , Tom, for tirelessly standing up for what is right . And Lyla McClelland…"

Verdad replied 23 hours ago to Ludington City Council June 26, 2017 Meeting: A Council Diminished Thrice

7 4 hours ago
Reply by AQUAMAN

"The points are so seriously true except for a couple of words that I couldn't readil…"

Verdad replied Jun 20 to Situational Environmental Ethics by Ludington Leaders

13 Jun 20
Reply by Verdad

"Really? Care to expound about Chicago passing this resolution?"

Verdad replied Jun 19 to Situational Environmental Ethics by Ludington Leaders

13 Jun 20
Reply by Verdad

"I see now that you already mentioned MCL 257.660c in your earlier article, XLFD. Tho…"

Verdad replied Jun 19 to Ludington's Own Russian Investigation

10 on Sunday
Reply by wildfire

"Upon further review it appears Michigan law ... MCL 257.660c.3 gives the bicycle rid…"

10 on Sunday
Reply by wildfire

"Very sad accident. Any update on the recovery of the Russian girl? Good investigatio…"

10 on Sunday
Reply by wildfire

"What is also interesting in the Smith public comment are the responses from the Mayo…"

Verdad replied Jun 16 to Ludington City Council June 12, 2017: A Few Faux Environmentalists, Weirdness

10 Jun 19
Reply by AQUAMAN

"Thank you for the report X--a great service when one can't attend a meeting. I feel…"

Verdad replied Jun 16 to Ludington City Council June 12, 2017: A Few Faux Environmentalists, Weirdness

10 Jun 19
Reply by AQUAMAN

"What a thug! Kind of makes Ludington's conflict of interest, ethical violations, lac…"

Verdad replied Jun 6 to Honor your local Police with Jail Time!

3 Jun 6
Reply by Verdad

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service