Verdad's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"No X, I didn't have that privilege of LHS. Just responding to the $2.8 million surpl…"

Verdad replied Aug 8 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 24, 2017: Four Comments, Four Types of Influence

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"Oops. I calculated that depletion of budget surplus on the latest figure I heard at…"

Verdad replied Aug 7 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 24, 2017: Four Comments, Four Types of Influence

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"Amen. That's five to seven times the city annual revenue (depending on what figures…"

Verdad replied Aug 7 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 24, 2017: Four Comments, Four Types of Influence

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"Some proof of why the surplus fund has dwindled so since 2009 should be in the puddi…"

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"Trying to think positively about the budget audit: the questions asked by the counci…"

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"Shay hinted in one of his butt-in-talk over clarifications that we use this rainy da…"

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"Good question Aquaman. And the few questions the councilors asked the auditor about…"

15 Aug 8
Reply by Verdad

"P.s. thanks for the heads up links to the law on hanging dice etc."

Verdad replied Aug 2 to Kyle Carbiener: Frequent Offender or Frequent Offended?

8 Aug 6
Reply by XLFD

"Scary story of seeming officer injustice but most probably we may not have all the f…"

Verdad replied Aug 2 to Kyle Carbiener: Frequent Offender or Frequent Offended?

8 Aug 6
Reply by XLFD

"Can't wait to see these ... as if we don't have enough to be irate over already. I h…"

Verdad replied Aug 1 to The Myth of Ludington's Future Budget Shortfalls

11 Aug 1
Reply by Verdad

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service