All Discussions Tagged 'Barnett' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to Repeal Ludington's Medical Marijuana Ordinance

(At the bottom of this thread is the Michigan ACLU's press release of a Michigan Supreme Court decision made on Thursday of this week which…

Started by XLFD

9 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by Willy

The Theory of Negativity

The Charge is Negativity It's been about three weeks since my shadow has darkened the Ludington City Hall's hallways, and I've been fairly…

Started by XLFD

2 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Officials Disrupt Halloween Night, Moves it Forward to Worse Night

Earlier this afternoon, the Chief of Police of the Ludington Police Department, Mark Barnett made a pronouncement that due to bad weather f…

Started by XLFD

43 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Shooting the Sh*t with Ludington City Manager John Shay and Police Chief Barnett

Tonight's Ludington City Council had a limited agenda where they would be passing a fireworks ban, which they did unanimously, tout the tra…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Animal Abuse or Abuse of Power in Ludington?

It was bound to happen in a police department in a city that allows a vigilante group to carry guns, wear police uniforms, and enforce laws…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Oktet of Ludington Liquor License Violations, #4 of 8: Green Beer

This article is the fourth of eight articles on the violation of State of Michigan liquor laws by the City of Ludington by submitting knowi…

Started by XLFD

0 Oct 8, 2013

Fatal Attacks Against Police Officers: A Trend Analysis

This week, after a final pre-trial hearing for Lowell Fetters, an alleged shooter in a domestic dispute, the Chief of Police for Ludington,…

Started by XLFD

15 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Johnny

Ludington City Council Meeting 8-12-2013: Candid Camera Issues

Despite having three weeks instead of the usual two weeks between meetings, the Ludington City Council meeting of August 12, 2013 had very…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Fishing for Fairness

I went fishing on July 30th at around 7:00 AM.  I took my boat on its trailer down to the Loomis Street boat launch area, and parked in the…

Started by David Organ

24 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Police Chief Barnett: Wastes Taxpayer Money, Does Not Feel the Need to Explain Why

Gee, at the last Ludington City Council meeting on Monday, even a couple of citizens berated me for "wasting taxpayer money on FOIA request…

Started by XLFD

17 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by David Organ

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service