All Discussions Tagged 'Ludington' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Always Listen to Your... Equal Time for Mayor Candidates on... WMOM"

When people heard the news that Ludington City Councilor Gary Castonia had officially entered the mayor's race they may have thought:  "Oh…

Started by XLFD

41 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Kolfage Report: Ludington Council Rejects Secure, Sound Development

The eighty minute Ludington City Council meeting of August 22, 2016 had its share of interesting topics mostly coming from the often quiet…

Started by XLFD

6 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by stump

Wreck Les Speaking

At the beginning of last night's meeting, I was sought after by several officials, before and during the proceedings.  At first, I was cal…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by XLFD

How to Market a Tax Hike for the Masses So They Vote for It

In 1978, as part of the tax reform of the initiated Headlee Amendment passed with ease by the Michigan electorate, the law in Michigan made…

Started by XLFD

3 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Oakley Get Your Gun, and Badge

The Posse is Impossibly Imposing The village of Oakley, Michigan is a small community of less than 300 people in Saginaw County according…

Started by XLFD

20 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington is Number 208 in the Best Places to Live in Michigan

Humility is something you rarely find in an elected official.  It's also uncommon for other civic leaders and the media of an area.  They a…

Started by XLFD

3 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Clinton's Exoneration Over E-mail Scandal is a Gift for Reformers

You may have had the fortune of listening to the FBI Director James Crony's Comey's news conference on July 5th or during the intervening p…

Started by XLFD

8 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

Liberty and Laws, Freedom and Fireworks

An Essay on Rights, Duties and the American Way on Independence Day This year, July 1st fell on a Friday, and there were sporadic bouts of…

Started by XLFD

10 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by XLFD

How to Run a Business Out of Ludington

Introduction I've been monitoring the actions of Ludington City Government for a long time, and I've noticed that they haven't been very f…

Started by XLFD

5 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Proposed Invasion of Ludington Beach

The Ludington City Council is expected to vote for the sending of an application to the Michigan DNR Trust Fund for a $300,000 grant to sig…

Started by XLFD

17 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Brad

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service