All Discussions Tagged 'Tykoski' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inner-View with a Vamper

An Encounter at Ludington City Hall   As usual, it started off with a FOIA request to the City of Ludington.  Technically, a bit of researc…

Started by XLFD

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Fact Check: Tykoski: Donated Labor Kept Costs Low

The above article was a good old attempt at damage control by John Shay and political friend, our new Fifth Ward Councilor Nick Tykosk…

Started by XLFD

23 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by masonco

FOIA Appeal, March 12, 2012: Where are the Records?

The following plea was made to my friends at City Hall to be considered at their meeting tomorrow night.  I don't expect any results, so th…

Started by XLFD

36 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Signgate: The Cover up

Unlawful and Hidden Signs   What does City Councilor Nick Tykoski and I have in common?  We have (or had, in my case) both served as firefi…

Started by XLFD

16 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Hall Stands Mute on City Attorney Blunder

Seventeen days ago on Thursday, after an afternoon of being detained for nearly three hours in a deposition that effectively was part of th…

Started by XLFD

7 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by XLFD

The Development of Authority, part 10: Mixed Loyalties / Dissed Loyalties

Background Back in the midst of this summer, I published the seventh installment of this shameful episodic account of the ethical and legal…

Started by XLFD

16 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Willy

Hiding Behind Signs 3: FOIA Discovery!

A FOIA request dealing with inspecting the contracts and receipts between the City of Ludington and the then City Official/City Councilor C…

Started by XLFD

42 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Creating a Monster pt 1

With Halloween nearly here, this is a timely topic even though it starts a few years back.  In early 2008, I had three respectable part-tim…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Willy

Going to Court to Get the Business Dealings Between City Official/ City Council Candidate Tykoski and the City

Today, or at latest tomorrow, the City will receive my first FOIA Appeal taken to the 51st Circuit Court here in Mason County.  This is the…

Started by XLFD

6 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Hiding Behind Signs

It started off with a simple E- Mail FOIA request from my ally, Eve Alone: "Under provisions of the Michigan Freedom of Information Act (MC…

Started by XLFD

20 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service