All Discussions Tagged 'alway' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poorly Planned Journalism

The story about street-level residences in the downtown of Scottville on the Mason County Press (MCP) the other day may have caught your ey…

Started by XLFD

12 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by XLFD

Something Alway Stinks About This MCP 'Article'

Let me preface this synopsis with my opinion that Rob Alway, editor of the Mason County Press, has several strengths in providing coverage…

Started by XLFD

5 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by XLFD

A 2016 Primary Candidate Forum Without A Cause, Pt. 2

In the 'better almost late than never' category, here's the part two of an article presented a couple of weeks ago in A 2016 Primary Candid…

Started by XLFD

3 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Scottville Manager Admits Open Meetings Act Was Not Followed

Oddly enough, the first Scottville City Commissioner meeting of the year is being held later today with the only topic coming up (according…

Started by XLFD

5 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

Great for News Gathering, but Is It Ethical?

In a little over two weeks, Rob Alway, Editor-in-Chief of the Mason County Press, a local on-line news disseminator has covered the contro…

Started by XLFD

5 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by shinblind

Kate Krieger Stops the Presses for Career Back at COLDNews

You may be familiar or not with the creation of the Mason County Press (MCP, and it's related Manistee and Oceana County Presses) back in 2…

Started by XLFD

1 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Willy

Thresholds of Reporting and Prosecuting

Thresholds of Reporting I have found in the few years of existence of the Mason County Press (MCP) that when they cover a story, they usua…

Started by XLFD

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by wildfire

Cain Enable: Ludington Official Goes After Critic, Ignores Criticism

Editorial:  City of Ludington's Actions are Hurting Ludington   After I made a comment about three topics of public policy during my allott…

Started by XLFD

3 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service