All Discussions Tagged 'bayou' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington City Council Ignores the Pere Marquette Bayou's Contamination Report

I made what I thought was an important announcement at the city council meeting, but not one councilor commented on it, nor did any of our…

Started by XLFD

27 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council 9-12-2016: Following in My Father's Footsteps

"... I recalled discussions I'd heard about being the lead man in a charge.  According to one theory, he was safer than those behind him b…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Willy

Ludington City Council Meeting April 11, 2016: Fool's Parades

The April 11th meeting of the city council had an agenda that was less ambitious than most recent ones, despite a three week hiatus since t…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by stump

Manistee Drain Commissioner: Unsafe Level of Pollutants in Manistee Lake for Decades

According to Upnorth Live and other reputable news sources, the Manistee County Drain Commissioner has issued a warning over a condition th…

Started by XLFD

1 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Willy

Polluted Bayou

If you haven't heard of the contamination down at the Pere Marquette Lake Bayou (that body of water primarily between the Washington Street…

Started by XLFD

20 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by stump

Symple Symbolic Sympathy Symptomatic of Leadington's Sympletons

The truly generous person is generous in anonymity.  The falsely generous only are generous when they can benefit from it.  The Flint wate…

Started by XLFD

6 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by XLFD

COLDNews Optimistic About High Lead Levels in Ludington's Kids

Everyone loves to hear about good news.  The latest bit of sugar-coated news comes from yesterday's (1/26/2016) edition of the City of Lud…

Started by XLFD

6 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by jfc123

Ludington City Council 10-28-2013: Trick or Defeat!?

Just three days before Halloween I could almost envision the Ludington City Councilors and the other public officials behind their raised d…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington's John Shay: Fee-dumb of Infantile Acts Coordinator

On the morning of August 15, 2013 I sent out a simple request to the Ludington Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Coordinator, John Shay (al…

Started by XLFD

10 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 8-26-2013: Seven City Officials Defensive About Offensive Hidden Camera Policy

A new Senior Center Director was introduced and the first reading of  a more restrictive fireworks ordinance occurred.  But beyond the ordi…

Started by XLFD

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service