All Discussions Tagged 'circuit' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George V. Saylor III: Manistee/Benzie Judicial Candidate Steals Money from Ludington Taxpayers Under False Pretenses

On December 16, 2013, a gala event was held at the Ludington City Hall for retiring three term Mayor John Henderson as recounted in the min…

Started by XLFD

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by julia rain

Manistee Judicial Candidate Helps Grow the Homeless Without Any Explanation

The headlines of the Manistee News Advocate calls it as it is, a "RUDE AWAKENING".  On September 8th, the approximately ten homeowners of…

Started by XLFD

3 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Can Mason County Afford Paul Spaniola as Circuit Court Judge?

I have had no great success in getting help from our local prosecutor in getting information or in getting him to assist in investigating h…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Freedom Festival Parade of Circuit Court Candidates

All four of the judicial candidates for the 51st Circuit Court race had floats or displays at the July 4th Freedom Festival parade.  The c…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Three Prosecutors Race for Circuit Court Judgeship in Mason County

The Good   First to enter the race for the 51st Circuit Court judge, being vacated by Judge Richard I Cooper, who is facing a forced reti…

Started by XLFD

26 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

51st Circuit Workout: High Remand Exercises

Ever since we learned from the Michigan Court of Appeals that we were finally declared the "prevailers" (FOIA Appeal Prevailing) in our FOI…

Started by XLFD

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Cooperating Coopers (Judge and PA): Co-operatives Courting Lake County Corruption

On my drive back from Torch Lake, I noticed some campaign signs containing the last name Cooper; seems they were running for Prosecuting At…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by XLFD

The Appearance of Impropriety, pt. 2: Lost in the Wind

Craig's List   In Part One, we offered a question as to an appearance of impropriety that arose in our FOIA appeal civil action that made i…

Started by XLFD

6 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service