All Discussions Tagged 'community' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction + Transition Network & Time Banking

This is my first post in the Ludington Torch group. Basically I'd like to reach out and say a hello which is out of character, because I'm…

Started by Susan Smith

5 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

Is Our Community Ready for the Redevelopment Ready Community Program?

On Monday, February 13, 2017, the city council will consider and undoubtedly pass unanimously a resolution to enter the city of Ludington i…

Started by XLFD

4 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by XLFD

Ludington's Community Garden of Garbage and Grasses

Ludington's Community Garden grew from the demolition of the downtown bowling alley in the 200 block of West Ludington Avenue.  For a coupl…

Started by XLFD

30 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Willy

Downtown Developments, May 2015: Q's and Authorities

An underreported aspect of the Ludington scene is the actions of the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) also known as the Downtown Luding…

Started by XLFD

12 May 8, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Julie Van Dyke Receives $70K in Hush Money from WSCC as Dillon Drives Off

Did you know that the amount of revenue West Shore Community College takes in each year just from local county's property taxes (about $8.…

Started by XLFD

8 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by XLFD

WSCC's President Dillon Not Meeting Stipulations, Requesting Another Closed Session

WSCC Board to Name an Interim President, Discuss President Dillon's Inability to Meet Stipulations The City of Ludington Daily News (COLDN…

Started by XLFD

10 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Of Wine and Water in Manistee

Wine In case you missed the reports, a high profile arrest for drunk driving took place at the Oleson's parking lot in Manistee.  Long ter…

Started by XLFD

28 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by MED

City Council Meeting 10-8-2012: The Calm After the Storm

At the previous City Council Meeting, a concerned citizen stood up three times for about five minutes and spoke to the City Council.  At th…

Started by XLFD

6 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service