All Discussions Tagged 'corruption' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Development of Authority, part 5: Signs of Love

After three FOIA attempts to get potentially exculpatory material for what seemed like an obvious conflict of interest involving members o…

Started by XLFD

53 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Freedom Seeker

Wreck Les Speaking

At the beginning of last night's meeting, I was sought after by several officials, before and during the proceedings.  At first, I was cal…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Competitive Bidding Ludington-Style: Change the Rules During the Process

Introduction Competitive bidding is mandated by Section 2.4 of the Ludington Code for all projects unless the council can show that it is…

Started by XLFD

7 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

What's a Good Cop to Do?

... When the Bad Cops Break the Rules This story is out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, but it offers a look at what happens too often nowada…

Started by XLFD

0 Oct 2, 2013

Ludington's Golden West End Walkway

How Much Money for Concrete and Labor?  How Much for Open Meeting Act Violating City of Ludington Grafters? These questions will be answere…

Started by XLFD

4 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Morally Challenged Officials for Increasing Term Limits: Kaye and Kathy

Last week, WMOM Radio (102.7 FM) interviewed four people, two pairs with different views on the question of increasing term limits from thr…

Started by XLFD

5 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Fact Check: Tykoski: Donated Labor Kept Costs Low

The above article was a good old attempt at damage control by John Shay and political friend, our new Fifth Ward Councilor Nick Tykosk…

Started by XLFD

23 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by masonco

FOIA Appeal, March 12, 2012: Where are the Records?

The following plea was made to my friends at City Hall to be considered at their meeting tomorrow night.  I don't expect any results, so th…

Started by XLFD

36 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Engineering Corruption in Ludington, pt. 2

Here is an update on what our intrepid team at the Ludington Torch has been able to turn up about the lack of competitive, sealed bids in t…

Started by XLFD

5 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Marty Redman

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service