All Discussions Tagged 'foia' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Sought the Sheriff, But I Did Not Sue No Deputy

After being repeatedly rebuffed through the years by our current sheriff in seeking non-exempt public records, I reached a critical point t…

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by XLFD

City of Ludington's Receives Latest FOIA Lawsuit

At the March 7, 2016 meeting, I used the newly created 'open' public comment period at the end of the meeting to process serve my latest FO…

Started by XLFD

7 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Mason County Schools of Secret Keepers

Our public schools are public bodies in the eyes of public records laws such as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).  There are two oppos…

Started by XLFD

2 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by XLFD

An Open Letter to Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper

Introduction On October 21, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office asking for a Mich…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by XLFD

FOIA Lawsuit Initiated Against Ludington

At a meeting of the Ludington City Council occurring on September 14, 2015 the City Clerk of Ludington was served the court process for the…

Started by XLFD

17 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by stump

Fourth Year of FOIA Quest Begins With Pending Decision in Appeals Court

Brief History In October of 2011, I and my associate filed a complaint in the 51st Circuit Court regarding a Freedom of Information Act (F…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Can Mason County Afford Paul Spaniola as Circuit Court Judge?

I have had no great success in getting help from our local prosecutor in getting information or in getting him to assist in investigating h…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Violations of Procedure by Ferguson Police Indicate Guilt of Other Violations

Following the controversial fatal shooting of Michael Brown by Ferguson Police Department Derren Wilson there has been a barrage of bullets…

Started by XLFD

3 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Willy

Attorneys Squeezing Money from Michigan Cities Through the FOIA

Since fiscal year 2011, the city of Cadillac with a population of 10,000 people (just 2000 more than Ludington) has spent almost $90,000 in…

Started by XLFD

7 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by john streeter

State of Conspiracy Pt. 1: Three Michigan Agencies Dedicated to Constitutional Law Go Directly Against It

Agency 1:  The Michigan State Police, FOIA Fudgers On November 15, 2013, I submitted a FOIA Request to the Michigan State Police (MSP) F…

Started by XLFD

11 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service