All Discussions Tagged 'foster' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Killers in Our Schools

Being that today is the same day that area law enforcement was holding an active shooter training day at Mason County Central (MCC) High Sc…

Started by XLFD

5 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by shinblind

Ludington City Hall, Sanitized for Your Children's Protection

Two years ago there was Safetygate, a troubling over-response by multiple public agencies of a non-threatening posting made on this websit…

Started by XLFD

1 May 27, 2016
Reply by John Doe Jr

Gene Splicing with an X Chromosome in the COLDNews

As I noted earlier this year back on February 19, I prevailed in my second FOIA lawsuit in the court of the Honorable Peter J. Wadel at a s…

Started by XLFD

13 May 21, 2016
Reply by stump

Ludington City Council Sept. 14, 2015: Public Service for Inadequate Public Service

It wasn't on the Ludington City Council packet agenda, and it hasn't been in any of the local news outlets since Monday except for this on…

Started by XLFD

29 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by XLFD

FOIA Lawsuit Initiated Against Ludington

At a meeting of the Ludington City Council occurring on September 14, 2015 the City Clerk of Ludington was served the court process for the…

Started by XLFD

17 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by stump

FOIA Figures and Figureheads in Ludington

At the April 13 Ludington City Council meeting, the issue of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests came up after the City's Chairman o…

Started by XLFD

6 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council 6-10-2013: Citizens on Patrol

There were some fireworks occurring at the June 10th meeting of the Ludington City Council.  The first three public comments all took aim a…

Started by XLFD

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Flagrantly Defies Open Meetings Act After Being Apprised They Had Done So!

No video as of yet, and appropriate time-stamped pictures are being saved for later use, but at 1:00 PM this afternoon, the Ludington City…

Started by XLFD

5 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by EyeOnLudington

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service