All Discussions Tagged 'johnson' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington Campfire Games

"Sometimes the Embers are Better Than the Campfire" You may have heard of the latest brouhaha that has developed between me and the city i…

Started by XLFD

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Wreck Les Speaking

At the beginning of last night's meeting, I was sought after by several officials, before and during the proceedings.  At first, I was cal…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by XLFD

The Outlaws of Newaygo County Government

Commissioner Steven Johnson:  Too Crazy from District Two Just before he was sworn into his new Newaygo county commissioner seat in Januar…

Started by XLFD

6 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting December 21, 2015: Deck City Hall with Bouts of Folly

The last city council meeting in Ludington each year typically takes place about a week before Christmas, and for all the wide-eyed city of…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Democracy Under Attack Once Again in Mason County

On Monday, August 20, 2015 another nail was driven into the coffin of democracy by local legislators.  This is at least the fourth instance…

Started by XLFD

1 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Willy

Thresholds of Reporting and Prosecuting

Thresholds of Reporting I have found in the few years of existence of the Mason County Press (MCP) that when they cover a story, they usua…

Started by XLFD

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by wildfire

Ludington's Marina Parable

At the February 23, 2015 Ludington City Council meeting, the council approved seeking a $135,000 DNR Waterways Commission grant for use in…

Started by XLFD

2 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Sheriff Cole: Holding Johnson Accountable

"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical." Blaise Pascal   Kim Cole make the following comment in the abo…

Started by XLFD

24 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Commission of Sins: 2013 Edition

Welcome to the third annual Commission of Sins report.  In late 2010, the Ludington Torch put out the first such report showing that the Ci…

Started by XLFD

4 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service