All Discussions Tagged 'ludington' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reverse Angle Parking Invading Southwest Michigan. Is Ludington Next?

Back in August of 2014 the City of Paw Paw, Michigan thought it would be a good idea to experiment with parking in the downtown area and t…

Started by XLFD

14 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Freedom Seeker

Ludington/Scottville Chamber of Commerce President, City Manager, Lie on Their Applications

In my reporting of our local governments, I try to not pull too many punches on what I perceive as corrupted officials behaving badly.  In…

Started by XLFD

23 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Verdad

Lead Ed for Lud Lords

At the last two council meetings, I brought up the recent lead testing results from the Ludington Area School District (LASD), and its corr…

Started by XLFD

13 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by XLFD

The Ticking Time Bomb of Public Utilities

The City of Ludington has a local monopoly on water and sewer services it provides to the public, and it provides a sizable amount of reven…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Threatening Times in Ludington

September 7, 2016 a date that will live in infamy if you are a citizen of Ludington and aware of the corrupt government we currently find…

Started by XLFD

16 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Brad

Dropping the Bomb and Expecting More

On noon of Tuesday, an E-mail was opened by the principal of Covenant Christian School (in Amber Township), Rich Ambrose, which indicated t…

Started by XLFD

14 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by XLFD

University of 'Tobacco-Free' Michigan vs. Michigan 'Nanny' State University

Disturbing trends in academia continue to happen, that's to be expected with the infiltration of mostly unchecked 'progressivism' prevalent…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Willy

X Marks the Spot

The House of Flavors has been having a series of pirate-themed ads on their Facebook page about the upcoming attempt to make the world's la…

Started by XLFD

9 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Sustainability Guru George Heartwell Speaks in Ludington

Late last year, the Ludington Torch made light of former Grand Rapids mayor George Heartwell for forecasting 100% green energy for the City…

Started by XLFD

9 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by XLFD

West End Girl

Following the latest scandal regarding the West End Project/Scheme (see The West End Project's Fraudulent Financing Scheme) Ludington City…

Started by XLFD

1 May 6, 2016
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service