All Discussions Tagged 'news' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington Receives a Kick in the Briefs

In the article, Ludington-leaders-poised-to-lose-third-foia-lawsuit, I shared the City of Ludington's brief for summary disposition in my…

Started by XLFD

3 May 22, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Steve Begnoche, Fierce Questioner of the Status Quo, to Retire as COLDNews Managing Editor

"It will surprise no one who knows Ludington Daily News Managing Editor Steve Begnoche that he began his foray into journalism by questioni…

Started by XLFD

5 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Willy

COLDNews Editorial: Term Limits Have Taken Your Vote Away

In the Thursday, January 15, 2015 edition of the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews), the editorial page actually had their editor, Ste…

Started by XLFD

2 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by XLFD

When Local News Goes Regional

If a crime wave hit the Ludington community during the heart of tourist season, would it make a sound in our local news?  The answer seem…

Started by XLFD

13 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Nikki Forbes

Candidate Forum Summer 2014: Propaganda and Softballs

The candidate forum held on the night of July 23, 2014 had a lot of promise.  Headlining the interest was the four candidate field for 51s…

Started by XLFD

4 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Willy

Liberalton Daily News Shows Editorial Bias

The City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) has been leaning towards a 'progressive' big government agenda for quite a while, but rarely is…

Started by XLFD

6 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by XLFD

COLDNews: Doing the Research a Kaye

Today's City of Ludington Daily News has an interesting story on Mayor Candidate August "Pete" Engblade:     But the bottom is hard to r…

Started by XLFD

19 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Daily Nuisance

Today, I happened upon a scene I occasionally have run across before and dealt with it by cursing under my breath, and unnecessarily riskin…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Marty Redman

Good News: New Category of Discussions Available

Have something you want to announce or feature to other Torchbearers in a thread but can't figure out what category to put it in.  We now o…

Started by XLFD

0 Aug 28, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service