All Discussions Tagged 'ordinance' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington City Council Meeting October 26, 2015: Season of the RIP

The meeting of October 26, 2015 will be known in Ludington history for the passage of the controversial Rental Inspection Ordinance (RIO).…

Started by XLFD

14 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Rental Inspection Meeting Attracts 100 Participants

Introduction: Gremlins in the Gears I will remember the June 4, 2015 meeting of the Ludington Building & Licenses Committee (LB&L…

Started by XLFD

15 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by stump

Hypocrisy in the Tall Grass

In the article Tall Grass, Easy Cash for City of Ludington in 2015, we saw that the change the Ludington City Council made in the tall gras…

Started by XLFD

10 May 21, 2015
Reply by Jasper

Ludington Leaders are Lying About Junk

In a previous thread, Ludington City Council Meeting 12-15-2014: Fun-Raisin' and Gift Givin', I spoke during the period of public comment o…

Started by XLFD

11 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Fireworks Ban Not Needed if We Enforce the Laws on the Books

What the Fireworks Ban Will Do Last night at the August 11, 2014 Ludington City Council meeting I led off with and spent a couple of minut…

Started by XLFD

18 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Cum on Feel the Noize, Councilors Rock Yer Boyz

The Ludington City Council doesn't really look like the type of folks that would listen to loud music, so who knew they would try to sneak…

Started by XLFD

7 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Willy

Downtown Delinquents That Cater to Cats

The Problem:  We have a problem with stray and feral cats.  There is no doubt about it.  The City Council wouldn't have been considering fo…

Started by XLFD

37 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Governing Bodies Behaving Badly, LDN Edition

Two Letters to the Editor appearing in the Friday September 23, 2011 edition of the Ludington Daily News concerned two different things but…

Started by XLFD

6 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Catcalls, Not Curtain Calls, for Cat Outlaws

Here is the recently passed Ordinance 235-11 that the City Council burdened us with on September 12, 2011.  Ironically, ten years and a day…

Started by XLFD

5 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Dinner Table Discussion: Don't Feed the Animals!

The following is a liberal paraphrasing of two dinner table discussions I had with two other great minds.  The subject of the new proposed…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Edie Lindsey

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service