All Discussions Tagged 'prosecutor' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Investigating the Investigation: Darius Vanbrook Traffic Death

Fourteen year old Darius Vanbrook is hit on the highway early on a Sunday morning by a county correction officer, off-duty, driving back to…

Started by XLFD

12 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

Ethics and Ethanol: The Branden Dunblazier Story

On last weeks district court arraignment list, you may have looked over one of the people that was charged with a misdemeanor for driving w…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by XLFD

The Prosecution and the Prostitution

Those who have been prosecuted unfairly in Ingham County, like the maligned Bathroom Stall Glamour Terrorist, have something to smile abou…

Started by XLFD

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Michigan College Terrorism: A Tale of Two Prosecutors

Upper Peninsula:  No Prosecution for Hate-Inspired, Violent Terroristic Threat [EDITOR's NOTE:  The police, MTU, and the regular media to…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by XLFD

An Open Letter to Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper

Introduction On October 21, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office asking for a Mich…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Thresholds of Reporting and Prosecuting

Thresholds of Reporting I have found in the few years of existence of the Mason County Press (MCP) that when they cover a story, they usua…

Started by XLFD

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by wildfire

Paul Spaniola is Dedicated, Efficient &... Oh Who am I Kidding

At the Fourth of July Freedom Festival Parade I was handed out a leaflet by one of the Spaniola brigade campaign workers marching in the pa…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Can Mason County Afford Paul Spaniola as Circuit Court Judge?

I have had no great success in getting help from our local prosecutor in getting information or in getting him to assist in investigating h…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Three Prosecutors Race for Circuit Court Judgeship in Mason County

The Good   First to enter the race for the 51st Circuit Court judge, being vacated by Judge Richard I Cooper, who is facing a forced reti…

Started by XLFD

26 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Oceana Prosecutor Cracks Down on Trespassers

The Oceana County Assistant Prosecutor states "...remaining on property after being told by the owner or agent of the owner to leave said p…

Started by XLFD

6 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service