All Discussions Tagged 'public' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freedom from Unfair Government Competition: Ludington Private Marina Owners Speak Out

Michigan Waterways Commission Discusses Charter Boats in Ludington City Marina   On January 6, 1941, Franklin Roosevelt gave his four freed…

Started by XLFD

11 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by XLFD

The Ticking Time Bomb of Public Utilities

The City of Ludington has a local monopoly on water and sewer services it provides to the public, and it provides a sizable amount of reven…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council July 27, 2015, pt. 1: The Blessing of the Golf Carts

Quite a few things happened on this night concerning the city council, too much to be contained in one video.  So since there was two video…

Started by XLFD

11 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Public Marina, Elitist Mindset

Circa Fifteen Years Ago Back in the late 20th century, I took the kids down to play at the new Waterfront Park overlooking the Ludington Mu…

Started by XLFD

10 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Code Enforcement: Threatening Letters Based on Unverified, Second-Hand Information for Ill-defined Laws

At it's last meeting, the Ludington City Council passed two onerous ordinances which should have provoked a lot of the population to rise u…

Started by XLFD

4 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Shay Admits OMA Violated at DDA Meeting, Local Paper Disregards It

A Funny Thing Happened to Me on the Way to a Downtown Ludington Board Meeting On Monday, January 12, 2015 I prettied myself up as best as…

Started by XLFD

5 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Willy

Public Notices On-Line Only?

Earlier this year in May, Michigan House Bill 5560 was introduced, read, and sent to committee, it stated it was "A bill to set forth the m…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Shooting the Sh*t with Ludington City Manager John Shay and Police Chief Barnett

Tonight's Ludington City Council had a limited agenda where they would be passing a fireworks ban, which they did unanimously, tout the tra…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Eminent Domain Ludington-Style: 808 East Danaher

Why Does the City Want This Property?   Even the seemingly insignificant things the current leaders of the City of Ludington do have behind…

Started by XLFD

14 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Weighing and Waiting

On behalf of the Ludington Torch and the people who are concerned about Baby Kate, I made the following FOIA request:   Sent: Sunday, Novem…

Started by Eve Alone

10 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Marty Redman

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service