All Discussions Tagged 'rights' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our Constitutional Republic is Officially 225 Years Old

Today is the Quasquibicentennial (225th anniversary) of America under its Constitution, which was put into effect on April 30, 1789 with th…

Started by XLFD

8 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Chef Jemichel

Introduction + Transition Network & Time Banking

This is my first post in the Ludington Torch group. Basically I'd like to reach out and say a hello which is out of character, because I'm…

Started by Susan Smith

5 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

Liberty and Laws, Freedom and Fireworks

An Essay on Rights, Duties and the American Way on Independence Day This year, July 1st fell on a Friday, and there were sporadic bouts of…

Started by XLFD

10 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Officials: Civil Rights Laws Need Not Apply Here

Perhaps you wondered what the latest project the Ludington City Attorneys (a group nearly 60 strong) have spent their time on while being p…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Willy

Scottville Roadside Slumberer Illustrates Why You Need to Assert Your Rights

The latest 'police beat' news report out of the pages of the Mason County Press:    (file photo) Scottville man arrested after roadside n…

Started by XLFD

3 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Willy

Did Mason County Sheriff Cole Violate a Prisoner's Rights or Just Save a Life?

A Legal Look at Inmate Access to Elective Abortion   "A society should be judged not by how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how i…

Started by XLFD

20 May 15, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Know Your Rights: A Handy Guide for Americans

A chart that should be on the walls of all American all-American schools, and readily accessable to the public that continues to be depriv…

Started by XLFD

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

Taranko and the Status Quo Has Gotta Go

I have been pretty quiet about the mayor race since the August primaries, mainly because I didn't necessarily feel that the two candidates…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Miranda Rights of Sean Phillips and Why He Deserves a New Trial

Two years ago today, Sean Phillips was taken into custody just after Ludington Police Officer Tony Kuster and Mason County Sergeant Jody Ha…

Started by XLFD

21 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Complaints About Bicyclists: EXPLAINED

The above letter made the Reader's Forum in the Ludington Daily News on Friday, August 19, one day before the local MAD Ride for charity t…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service