All Discussions Tagged 'sniegowski' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

City Council Overrules Judge's Decision

On February 9, 2015 the Ludington City Council did something rather amazing in their last action of the night.  They unanimously reversed a…

Started by XLFD

4 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Police Use of Force, Search and Seizure Policies Unviewable by Public

On December 4, 2014, I sent a FOIA request to the Honorable 51st Circuit Court Judge Susan Sniegowski, then a contracted FOIA Coordinator,…

Started by XLFD

3 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by XLFD

County Prosecutor Spaniola Begs for Judge Sniegowski's Old City Job

On Monday, December 15, 2014, the Ludington City Council will undoubtedly forgive the current City Attorney (civil), Richard Wilson and his…

Started by XLFD

4 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Paul Spaniola is Dedicated, Efficient &... Oh Who am I Kidding

At the Fourth of July Freedom Festival Parade I was handed out a leaflet by one of the Spaniola brigade campaign workers marching in the pa…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Signs of Hypocrisy 2014

Back in 2011, I ran for the Ludington City Council against the then two-term councilor Kaye Holman.  If you recall, I was banned from being…

Started by XLFD

8 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Nikki Forbes

Freedom Festival Parade of Circuit Court Candidates

All four of the judicial candidates for the 51st Circuit Court race had floats or displays at the July 4th Freedom Festival parade.  The c…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Three Prosecutors Race for Circuit Court Judgeship in Mason County

The Good   First to enter the race for the 51st Circuit Court judge, being vacated by Judge Richard I Cooper, who is facing a forced reti…

Started by XLFD

26 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Attorneys Squeezing Money from Michigan Cities Through the FOIA

Since fiscal year 2011, the city of Cadillac with a population of 10,000 people (just 2000 more than Ludington) has spent almost $90,000 in…

Started by XLFD

7 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by john streeter

City of Ludington FOI-sted by their Own Petard, pt. 1

Daily News Editorial Board Calls Another One Wrong   To be "hoisted by one's petard" is an idiom originating from Shakespeare meaning to be…

Started by XLFD

0 Sep 28, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service