All Discussions Tagged 'spaniola' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A 2016 Primary Candidate Forum Without A Cause, Pt. 1

The City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) and the Ludington/Scottville Chamber of Commies (L/SCOC) hosted a candidate forum for the Augus…

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Spaniola Grants Professional Courtesy to Seymour

As noted in the Ludington Torch via the reportage of Allison Scarborough of the Mason County Press: LUDINGTON — Michigan State Police Tro…

Started by XLFD

12 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by XLFD

FOIA Lawsuit Initiated Against Ludington

At a meeting of the Ludington City Council occurring on September 14, 2015 the City Clerk of Ludington was served the court process for the…

Started by XLFD

17 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by stump

Thresholds of Reporting and Prosecuting

Thresholds of Reporting I have found in the few years of existence of the Mason County Press (MCP) that when they cover a story, they usua…

Started by XLFD

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by wildfire

County Prosecutor Spaniola Begs for Judge Sniegowski's Old City Job

On Monday, December 15, 2014, the Ludington City Council will undoubtedly forgive the current City Attorney (civil), Richard Wilson and his…

Started by XLFD

4 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Manistee's Jack Garber Cleared of Wrongdoing. Questions Remain for Public.

A Legal Scrap Back in May, the Ludington Torch heralded that former Manistee DPW Executive Jack Garber was bound over to circuit court for…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Paul Spaniola is Dedicated, Efficient &... Oh Who am I Kidding

At the Fourth of July Freedom Festival Parade I was handed out a leaflet by one of the Spaniola brigade campaign workers marching in the pa…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Can Mason County Afford Paul Spaniola as Circuit Court Judge?

I have had no great success in getting help from our local prosecutor in getting information or in getting him to assist in investigating h…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Signs of Hypocrisy 2014

Back in 2011, I ran for the Ludington City Council against the then two-term councilor Kaye Holman.  If you recall, I was banned from being…

Started by XLFD

8 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Nikki Forbes

Five Years Later: Lessons from a Traffic Stop

Exactly forty five years ago today, man first set foot on the moon (or at least made a good show of it, for all of you conspiracy theorists…

Started by XLFD

8 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service