All Discussions Tagged 'violation' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tall Grass, Easy Cash for City of Ludington in 2015

Noxious Weed Notices Put Out, Nobody Notices Earlier this year, the city council tampered with a city ordinance that dealt with tall grass…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by shinblind

West Shore Board Moves Forward, Unburdened No Longer by Conscience

At the end of the recent meeting of the WSCC where the board had just voted unanimously to grant a $240,000 figure in a separation agreemen…

Started by XLFD

6 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by XLFD

79th District Court Refuses to File Open Meetings Act Lawsuit!

Background   On November 11, I went in front of the Ludington City Council to tell them of an Open Meetings Act violation from May (of whic…

Started by XLFD

47 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 11-11-13: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Truth

The City of Ludington promoted three people already working for the city to fill the large spots left over from the career changes of lon…

Started by XLFD

34 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Equal Justice Under Law Need Not Apply Here

I unfortunately missed out on Tuesday mornings County Board meeting due to a family emergency that took precedence over getting in front of…

Started by XLFD

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Is the Third Appeal Time a Charm?

I have yet to win an appeal for a FOIA request yet.  I have formally went through an administrative appeal with the Ludington City Council…

Started by XLFD

15 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Cole 'sLaw

Sergeant Kim Cole at the WMOM/MCP.COM candidate forum for County Sheriff held July 23 introduced himself by looking at the definition of "l…

Started by XLFD

23 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

John Shay-- Criminal Intentions: Violations of Personal Privacy

Back in 1988, the state passed a law called the Preservation of Personal Privacy Act  mcl-Act-378-of-1988.pdf.  It was subtitled as "AN ACT…

Started by XLFD

11 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service