All Discussions Tagged 'zoning' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US 10 Corridor Charette Results: More Government Control

If you are unfamiliar with the word 'charette' you are not alone.  In my first fifty years I had never seen this word that means an intense…

Started by XLFD

3 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Mason County: Zoning Law Strict on Individuals, Flexible on Wind Turbines

The community of Mason County was first formally introduced to Aldon Maleckas when he ran for County Commissioner District 7 in 2012.  He h…

Started by XLFD

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by john streeter

Mattawan Farm Animals Attacked by Township Bureaucrats

The title might hint at bestiality, but what happening in this small town east and a little south of Kalamazoo is just beastly.  A well-…

Started by XLFD

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Wind Turbine Syndrome?

On April 30, 2013, the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) finally acknowledged the lawsuit that a group of citizens had filed against…

Started by XLFD

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Willy

Semi-Tough Speech Under Assault

In Gaines Township, just south of Grand Rapids, a Michigan cattle farmer is fighting for the right to display two trailer-sized signs on hi…

Started by XLFD

6 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by XLFD

City Council Invades the Privacy of People's Homes, Bans Roommates

The Federal Government over recent years have tried to step up their attempts to become our nannies, telling us how to live our lives.  Is…

Started by XLFD

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Willy

Arizona Couple Persecuted by Local Authorities

Under the blazing Arizona sun stands an encampment of military tents filled with some 2,000 people. They battle the heat by positioning the…

Started by XLFD

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Willy

CARRE Has Legal Standing; Mason County Does Not

"All officers, legislative, executive and judicial, before entering upon the duties of their respective offices, shall take and subscribe t…

Started by XLFD

26 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Colleen Plummer

Selective Encroachments

A Sign of Trouble   Last Thursday afternoon, I dropped by my parent's house on my bicycle shortly after I had delivered a few hundred more…

Started by XLFD

12 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Two Streets + Two Sides = Four Examples of Poor Government Policy

Two streets, two blocks apart, running north-south on two sides of Ludington Avenue, running parallel not only physically but spiritually. …

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service