GROUNDHOG DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER ON TUES., 2/2/10.

YES FOLKS, IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, WHEN OUR FAMOUS GROUNDHOG PREDICTS THE BALANCE OF WEATHER FOR THIS WINTER. WELL, I JUST GOTTA TELL YA ABOUT WHAT I SAW LAST NITE ON TV. THE GROUP PETA, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF ANIMALS, SAYS THE GROUNDHOG ISN'T BEING TREATED WITH PROPER ETHICS OR RESPECT. THEY SAY THE REAL HOG SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH A ROBOT HOG, TRUE STORY! WHAT WILL THEY THINK UP NEXT??????????

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'd think that PETA would catch on to the fact that when they put these ridiculous stories out that people are going to take them less and less seriously. That 'poor' groundhog is living a palatial life as far as groundhogs go. I heard one of the people that oversees the groundhogs for the Pux event said that during the summer the groundhog has A/C and in the winter it gets heat and that its well fed. Humans only wish they could get that sort of treatment.

Anyway, hopefully the groundhog thing works out for us to have spring right around the corner... i've had my fill of winter for this year.
"Palatial life", got a big giggle out of that one. LOL Maybe they can get that Caddyshack gopher to stand in for the groundhog, he's robotized right?
Let's do a little linking: Groundhog--"It's Groundhog Day" movie starring Bill Murray--Bill Murray in "Caddyshack" co-starred with Rodney Dangerfield--Rodney Dangerfield (like Torquema) never gets any respect. Therefore, groundhogs don't get any respect using PETA logic; PETA is right on this one. And it was totally unethical/cruel what Bill Murray tried to do with that gopher at the end of the movie.
HMMM I'll take the energy usage argument here wouldn't it take more energy and resources to produce this ROBOHOG causing faster decay of our planet? And and hasn't the EPA just come out and declared carbon dioxide which is the bi product of all life the chief source of greenhouse gases?? Under this (logic) ?? lol we all need to do our duty and die/kill anything producing carbon dioxide??? correct??? :)
Rofl, lol, clap, pmp funny you guys.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service