AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,949)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I was at least hoping for an LDN update today or Saturday, nothing to indicate…"

AQUAMAN replied Jun 4, 2018 to Another Ludington Motorcyclist Hit by a Negligent Driver who Faces No Consequences

3 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by AQUAMAN

"MCSO budget currently at about $3 Million in Mason County. That's just NOT enough sp…"

AQUAMAN replied May 15, 2018 to A Timely Reminder of Why You Shouldn't Approve the Road Patrol Millage

6 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by XLFD

"If your drawing of this accident scene is correct X, the motorcycle had to be hit on…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 21, 2017 to Reckless Reporting and Investigating in Motorcycle Accidents

6 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by XLFD

"Good idea Willy, but a lot of bike jackets that most of us buy and like are black an…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 10, 2017 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Most of the newer bikes now have the lights on all the time, and they flash as you g…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 9, 2017 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

"I can't understand why any motorist would hit a man in a wheelchair at all, that in…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 4, 2017 to Wheelchair Bound Man Gets Ticket After Struck By Car in Crosswalk

3 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by XLFD

"Sad updates, hope strong actions are taken against Veraldi this time. "

AQUAMAN replied Aug 10, 2016 to Petoskey Bicyclist Ran Over While on Shoulder, Driver Gets Pass

5 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

"X, can you pinpoint where the accident happened with marks on the map & compass?…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 8, 2016 to Petoskey Bicyclist Ran Over While on Shoulder, Driver Gets Pass

5 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

"All too often, most people will just pay the civil infraction and not fight for thei…"

AQUAMAN replied Feb 21, 2016 to Law-Ignorant MSP Trooper Harasses Bicyclist

1 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I am guessing in this particular case, that the driver should have been at fault. Ho…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 5, 2015 to A Runner, A Truck, a Crash, and Conflicting Reports

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service