XLFD's Discussions (10,732)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Another tip, when you travel past an accident scene don't try to start a new one by…"

XLFD replied Aug 9 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10
Reply by IHaveANotion

"IHAN and Aquaman, even when there are plenty of witnesses and other evidence showing…"

XLFD replied Aug 4 to Wheelchair Bound Man Gets Ticket After Struck By Car in Crosswalk

3 Aug 4
Reply by XLFD

"From the extensive damage to the Cruze's back end and the relatively minor damage to…"

XLFD replied Jul 18 to The Phantom Motorcycle Crash of July 15, 2017

3 Jul 18
Reply by XLFD

"Far from being a legal term, riding a bicycle carelessly in this case would indicate…"

XLFD replied Jun 8 to Who Failed to Yield?

8 Jun 8
Reply by XLFD

"The FOIA request has been sent out as of yesterday to find out some of the missing c…"

XLFD replied Jun 8 to Who Failed to Yield?

8 Jun 8
Reply by XLFD

"Yesterday's COLDNews p. 3 reported that the rider was Guliya Sabirova, a Russian, an…"

XLFD replied Jun 7 to Who Failed to Yield?

8 Jun 8
Reply by XLFD

"Brad, I think you keyed in on what I found a little fishy in this article.  I love w…"

XLFD replied Jun 6 to Who Failed to Yield?

8 Jun 8
Reply by XLFD

"The 10 year old passed away according to TV 9&10.  The police are still investig…"

XLFD replied Mar 18 to Unequal Justice Drives Me Buggy

2 May 13
Reply by IHaveANotion

"California is the only state that allows lane-sharing of motorcycles, and it does se…"

XLFD replied Nov 27, 2016 to Michigan Senate Passes 5 Foot Safe Passing Bill for Bicycles

2 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"The rider and driver's names have been released.  I am quite sure that the 'correcti…"

XLFD replied Aug 23, 2016 to Critically Injured Bicyclists Tell No Tales

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service