AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,285)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Good idea Willy, but a lot of bike jackets that most of us buy and like are black an…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 10 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Most of the newer bikes now have the lights on all the time, and they flash as you g…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 9 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10
Reply by IHaveANotion

"I can't understand why any motorist would hit a man in a wheelchair at all, that in…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 4 to Wheelchair Bound Man Gets Ticket After Struck By Car in Crosswalk

3 Aug 4
Reply by XLFD

"Sad updates, hope strong actions are taken against Veraldi this time. "

AQUAMAN replied Aug 10, 2016 to Petoskey Bicyclist Ran Over While on Shoulder, Driver Gets Pass

5 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

"X, can you pinpoint where the accident happened with marks on the map & compass?…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 8, 2016 to Petoskey Bicyclist Ran Over While on Shoulder, Driver Gets Pass

5 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

"All too often, most people will just pay the civil infraction and not fight for thei…"

AQUAMAN replied Feb 21, 2016 to Law-Ignorant MSP Trooper Harasses Bicyclist

1 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by AQUAMAN

"I am guessing in this particular case, that the driver should have been at fault. Ho…"

AQUAMAN replied Aug 5, 2015 to A Runner, A Truck, a Crash, and Conflicting Reports

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

"RIP Melanie, sad loss. Points well taken X. Now all you have to do is convince a She…"

AQUAMAN replied Jul 21, 2015 to Media and Sheriff Quick to Blame Victims, Defend Killer

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"As X pointed out in another thread, Harley's are notoriously loud, it's hard to not…"

AQUAMAN replied Jul 8, 2015 to Media and Sheriff Quick to Blame Victims, Defend Killer

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"I'm quite sure if this accident had involved a motorcycle cop, the outlook and charg…"

AQUAMAN replied Jul 6, 2015 to Media and Sheriff Quick to Blame Victims, Defend Killer

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service