IHaveANotion's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"There seems to be a large bias against those on motorcycles and bicycles.  I have re…"

IHaveANotion replied Jun 16 to Equal Justice for Victims Please

1 Jun 16
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Sadly I'm not the least bit surprised.  Time and time again people hit pedestrians a…"

IHaveANotion replied Jun 4 to Another Ludington Motorcyclist Hit by a Negligent Driver who Faces No Consequences

3 Jun 4
Reply by AQUAMAN

"The question about how a "competent traffic investigator" comes to these conclusions…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 20, 2017 to Reckless Reporting and Investigating in Motorcycle Accidents

6 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by XLFD

"Men generally are more visual so this may just work for male drivers.   As a side no…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 10, 2017 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Revealing clothes?  Does this include men as well?"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 9, 2017 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

"It appears people need huge flashing neon sighs saying, "I'm here don't hit me" and…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 8, 2017 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Their policy seems to most frequently blame the cyclist.  I'm not sure they even bot…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 7, 2017 to The Churly and the Burley

1 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Given the police have a choice as to whom they issue tickets I'm curious to know why…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 3, 2017 to Wheelchair Bound Man Gets Ticket After Struck By Car in Crosswalk

3 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by XLFD

"Unfortunately I have learned the police do not have to arrest people if they don't w…"

IHaveANotion replied May 13, 2017 to Unequal Justice Drives Me Buggy

3 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by XLFD

"I am impressed they even bothered to do a reconstruction, that is not typical.  Thei…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 2, 2017 to Street Woes in Brooklyn

1 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by IHaveANotion

RSS

© 2018   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service