IHaveANotion's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The question about how a "competent traffic investigator" comes to these conclusions…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 20 to Reckless Reporting and Investigating in Motorcycle Accidents

6 Aug 22
Reply by XLFD

"Men generally are more visual so this may just work for male drivers.   As a side no…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 10 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Revealing clothes?  Does this include men as well?"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 9 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10
Reply by IHaveANotion

"It appears people need huge flashing neon sighs saying, "I'm here don't hit me" and…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 8 to Old Motorcyclist Fades Away from Sight of Inattentive Motorist

9 Aug 10
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Their policy seems to most frequently blame the cyclist.  I'm not sure they even bot…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 7 to The Churly and the Burley

1 Aug 7
Reply by IHaveANotion

"Given the police have a choice as to whom they issue tickets I'm curious to know why…"

IHaveANotion replied Aug 3 to Wheelchair Bound Man Gets Ticket After Struck By Car in Crosswalk

3 Aug 4
Reply by XLFD

"Unfortunately I have learned the police do not have to arrest people if they don't w…"

IHaveANotion replied May 13 to Unequal Justice Drives Me Buggy

2 May 13
Reply by IHaveANotion

"I am impressed they even bothered to do a reconstruction, that is not typical.  Thei…"

IHaveANotion replied Apr 2 to Street Woes in Brooklyn

1 Apr 2
Reply by IHaveANotion

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service