XLFD's Discussions (14,569)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"At the time of May 20, 2013, they had not put up the glass-fronted and locked case,…"

XLFD replied Mar 31, 2014 to Rotta v. Henderson, Holman, et. al., OMA 2: PLAINTIFF’S RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

3 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by XLFD

"This brief goes along with the newly 'featured' discussion about Noticegate.  It was…"

XLFD replied Mar 30, 2014 to Rotta v. Henderson, Holman, et. al., OMA 2: PLAINTIFF’S RESPONSE IN OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

3 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by XLFD

"As noted in my brief, the public records have essentially been revealed to me, and c…"

XLFD replied Mar 9, 2012 to PLAINTIFF'S SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF FOR MOTION OF SUMMARY DISPOSITION

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"I'm more than half done, I'll finish it and post it over the weekend, because I stil…"

XLFD replied Mar 9, 2012 to PLAINTIFF'S SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF FOR MOTION OF SUMMARY DISPOSITION

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Sorry, I got into some research and discussion on it, and will have to delay this at…"

XLFD replied Mar 8, 2012 to PLAINTIFF'S SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF FOR MOTION OF SUMMARY DISPOSITION

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Yes.  Something significant did happen, although the decision was once again postpon…"

XLFD replied Mar 7, 2012 to PLAINTIFF'S SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF FOR MOTION OF SUMMARY DISPOSITION

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Here it is the middle of election day, and I'm still looking at an empty E-mailbox w…"

XLFD replied Feb 28, 2012 to Looking Forward to Voting on Tuesday

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Lack of awareness of the problem is the problem.  Our elected officials are too ofte…"

XLFD replied Aug 27, 2011 to Who I Am and Why I am Running For City Councilor

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service