Dueling Torches (331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perspectives on Ludington's New Year's Ball Drop 2013

The Past The concept of the New Year's Eve Ball Drop began in Ludington four years ago, until that time there generally was just a variety…

Started by XLFD

0 Jan 2, 2013

Double Perpetration: Real Stories of the Texas Highway Patrol

Violated’: Women Subjected to ‘Roadside Body Cavity Search’ During Routine Traffic Stop (And Road Cam Caught It All!) A police officer has…

Started by XLFD

5 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Union Labels

Why my first experience with unions was negative In the middle of the eighties, I started one of my first jobs that wasn't agricultural or…

Started by XLFD

6 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Willy

Will Michigan Right to Work Laws Grow on Ashes of Proposal Two and Twinkies?

In Michigan, we currently have the proper growing conditions to become a right to work state.  Right to work laws are statutes that prohibi…

Started by XLFD

24 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Willy

Michigan Local Marijuana Initiatives Pass: What's It All Mean, Dude?

A month ago, a handful of Michigan cities passed local laws that went to decriminalize marijuana possession in a state that has a medical m…

Started by XLFD

0 Dec 7, 2012

Is Reading Other People's E-mails and Text Messages a Felony?

The facts are basically undisputed, but a little hard to follow.  A wife files for divorce from her third husband.  The wife has a popular…

Started by XLFD

5 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Hopes

Back in 08 when Obama won the first time. I was disappointed. But I quickly decided just maybe the hype was real, and this guy with no real…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Brian Carlson

Who Won the Second debate?

The debate in full is supplied above.  In a town hall format both participants, Barack Obama and challenger Mitt Romney took their punche…

Started by XLFD

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by XLFD

James

(Reprinted with Permission from Robin S. of Blissfield, Michigan.  A Canadian immigrant, she relates a story that is near and dear to her h…

Started by XLFD

0 Oct 19, 2012

2012 Michigan ballot proposals

As a service to our members here is a brief synopsis of the six various statewide proposals coming up for vote this November.  You have pro…

Started by Willy

19 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service