Dueling Torches (331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Six Figure Bus Drivers?!: Get thee to Wisconsin Guido

From one of Ann Coulter's recent columns sent to me via E-mail from Edie, who is currently out of state: Six-Figure Bus Drivers & Other…

Started by XLFD

3 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Public Service Unions: Why do you even exist?!

The need for a union comes down to this question: Do you have a boss who wants you to work harder for less money? In the private sector, th…

Started by Edie Lindsey

3 Feb 28, 2011

Back to the Carter era..or worse

I am really starting to be concerned about the massive amounts of Chaos in world affairs right now. Obama has weakened world opinion of the…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by J.B

Unscientific poll of members..

In a few threads as of late, I express my major support of many types of power including solar, wind,  natural gas, and especially nuclear…

11 Feb 22, 2011

The days of Google are crippling true news research.

In the last few weeks of trying to conduct simple online research for a few discussions on the forums I have encountered some hard and disa…

3 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Science or Faith: Which is Climate Change?

News that doesn't fit the template:   Hartford CN received a record 57 inches of snow so far in January, among other record totals in the N…

Started by XLFD

21 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Another view of global climate change based on logic instead of viral hysteria

Upon doing some research for a School project in which I argued for a alternate reason for Cutting loose from fossil fuels. I have run acro…

12 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Willy

Did anyone hear about the attempt of the life of a sitting US governor back in September

I had to go to numerous sources to even make sure this was not a farce as if you only listen to or watch main stream sources this did not h…

2 Jan 25, 2011

Sticks and stones.. Rantings from one who used to be bullied.

When I was growing up I was subject to quite a bit of ridicule as I was considered by my class mates to be a religious goody two shoes type…

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Executive Order 13563 - Improving Regulation and Regulatory Review

Is it just me? Or does this sound like an order to use government bureaucrats to use rules rather than laws to control the Heard? The part…

7 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service