Torch and Go (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Torch's Mission Statement and Goals on its Initial Ignition

The Western Michigan area is a truly gifted place. The natural attractions and the people themselves are diverse and offer much to those wh…

Started by XLFD

3 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Where's Edie?

It looks like she hasn't been around for a few days on this or the other site.

Started by Max

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Dave

A Kinder and Gentler Edie Holding the Golden Torch

Hi y'all.  I am the first, and hopefully not the last..., stand-in site manager for the Ludington Torch.  I have been given the power to ma…

Started by Edie Lindsey

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by masonco

THE NEW 7 DAY BANKING RULE IS IN EFFECT NOW!

Anyone hear about this new rule for your checking accounts now? Citigroup/Citibank is the leader and instigator of this new banking  debacl…

Started by AQUAMAN

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Am I soon to be fire bombed for my latest LT entry??

I could not resist the header of the post I made in LT this evening. But the elitist attitude of liberals has defiantly been on display…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by XLFD

could use some help.................

Does anyone out there have or know of someone that has a metal detector I could borrow?  My son supposedly lost his glasses out in the snow…

Started by Angela

15 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Angela

We Just Got a Letter, We Just Got a Letter, We Just Got a Letter, I Wonder Who Its From...

It's a Letter from Our Friends...   XXLFD, We received a request to change your password on The Ludington Torch. Click the link below to se…

Started by XLFD

15 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Administrators Wanted

I'm looking for some qualified men and women to help me run the Ludington Torch and keep it true to its vision and ideals (see our mission…

Started by XLFD

21 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

Rules of the Torch

The Ideals of The Ludington Torch is to have a free flow of information, images, and ideas, with as little restriction as possible. To this…

Started by XLFD

22 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Angela

2010: A Look Ahead on What's Coming Up for the Torch

After our first ten days on the airwaves, the Ludington Torch officially enters its second year tonight, LOL. After our city drops the ball…

Started by XLFD

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service