Torch Light (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Shoreline getting a little out of control?

A poster over there started a thread about a cat that seems to be able to sense when death is near in patients at a nursing home. Shoreline…

Started by Dave

20 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

How fitting....

.... don't know how long it will be there but in the add on the right side of screen here of the forum, the ad (for free credit report) sho…

Started by Dave

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Max

A Woman's Work

Just thought I would announce the big surprise:  Lakeshore Soup is.... for liberals only.  That's right, I saw it emblazoned on their front…

Started by Edie Lindsey

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by XLFD

For our friends viewing over at the Soup

The 'ownership' over yonder is talking about how we are soooooooo heartbroken about not being there anymore. And that a few of us here got…

Started by Dave

23 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Our Tax Dollars At Work... Or Not

It would be safe to say that seeing this sort of stuff just makes me sick. They want us to take the jobs they are doing seriously in Washin…

Started by Dave

9 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

I changed my avatar

Now I have one that has a torch in it... although you can barely see it... lol... but its from one of my favorite movies, National Treasure.

Started by Dave

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Max

Michael Moore Hypocrite?

It seems that Michael might be getting some of our tax money for his movie on Capitalism. He's indicated in the past though how that might…

Started by Dave

7 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Dave

My Turn at the Soup Bowl

This afternoon, I decided to walk on the wild side, and join Lakeshore Soup.  Like Ludington Talks, they have a vetting policy which makes…

Started by Edie Lindsey

8 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

Sometimes its the little things that put a smile on your face

Yesterday I was down in Muskegon, having gone with the folks to have dinner down there. At one point I had went to the restroom, on my way…

Started by Dave

6 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Dave

The Joke Thread!

I'll start... someone sent me this joke in an email tonight and seems as good of a place to start as any so here goes....... Three men - a…

Started by Dave

6 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service