Torch Light (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I was just thinking....

..... and that of course is where all the trouble starts.. haha

Started by Dave

5 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Max

Time for a little fun.... Are You A Birther?

This subject seems to keep popping up every so often in the media (Donald Trump commented on the subject a few days ago on the View) so I t…

Started by Dave

12 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Edie Lindsey

Project Gunwalker: ATF in trouble for program sending guns to Mexican drug cartels

Unless you happened to catch this story on CBS or websites that talk about such things, you probably never saw a thing on it. It has come t…

Started by Dave

2 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Dave

The Obama Administration and The Tax Code

One of the things the president has talked about is the need to do something with the federal tax code... so far there has been nothing don…

Started by Dave

0 Mar 27, 2011

New gun-control legislation would prohibit those arrested but not convicted of drug crimes from possessing firearms

This attempt at a law is just plain silly. While I am ok with a very few gun law's, like I am ok with a background check.. I don't think it…

Started by Dave

7 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by XLFD

It's nice having ol' Rom around!

I am glad we have some dissenting opinion here. It makes it so helpful to have to create responses to an opposing point of view or claim. T…

Started by Sweater Cows!

3 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Should Obama Give Back His Nobel Prize?

I've heard the question asked here and there on the news channels the last few days so I thought I'd ask the question here. Myself, I think…

Started by Dave

12 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by easymoney

I thought Obama promised no more wars-Libya attacked

Just heard on the news that France and USA (of course) attacked Libya...Seems the only difference between Libya and Iraq are that there is…

Started by masonco

8 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by easymoney

Labor in full roar again, but it's not the same

At one point in time, unions were a good thing to have around. These days though, most have outlived their usefulness. The police, fire uni…

Started by Dave

0 Mar 25, 2011

Barack Obama Q&A 2008.. A Look Back

Looking back, the president apparently has forgotten a few things he said just a few years back. Most notably are the first 2 question and…

Started by Dave

0 Mar 25, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service