Torch Light (1,941)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DeLay goes to DaJail

Only 3 years but it's three more than I thought he would get.

Started by Chuck Mears

9 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

6 More States..

As of today over one half of the States in America seem to have had enough time to read all of the unintended/undesired consequences of the…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

1 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by XLFD

A Lesson from Martin Luther King for Modern America

Peaceful civil disobedience.  MLK wasn't the first to try it, and he won't be the last.  The original Boston Tea Party was just one such p…

Started by XLFD

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Eve Alone

Felony as overused charge for most crimes.

I was watching lockup http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27118605/ this past weekend.   I feel that many crimes that are charged as felonies and e…

Started by Sweater Cows!

0 Jan 17, 2011

MSNBC Dreamin'

Apparently the president of MSNBC is a bit of a comedian. In response to an opinion piece in the USA Today that dealt with who to blame in…

Started by Dave

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Edie Lindsey

PROHIBITION OF LIQUOR SALES IN LUDINGTON ON TAP FOR CITY COUNCIL 1/10/11

Recently the MLCC, (Michigan Liquor Control Commission), announced a statewide opening of liquor sales on Sunday mornings to start today. T…

Started by AQUAMAN

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Carlo's Bakery, Hoboken NJ, from The Cake Boss Series

http://www.carlosbakery.com/   Well my sis went to NYC this weekend for xmas with her son who lives in NYC So I said 'hey, why don't you go…

Started by Sweater Cows!

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

Mark Twain remains censored, and uncensored

Most of you have probably heard about this as its fairly recent news. I think its a shame to make any changes to classic literature. While…

Started by Dave

8 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Coyote article in Grand Rapids paper

DNR told me a few years ago it is legal to shoot to kill them.  There is an overabundance of them here too over in area north of 10 Branch…

Started by masonco

20 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Journalist Group Looks To Remove Term "Illegal Alien"

A group of professional journalist (if you want to call them that), is looking to ban the use of the word "illegal alien" in favor of "undo…

Started by Dave

10 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service